Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (35 Viewers)

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, but has anybody ordered one of these to fit the new Costco Barrington table and gotten the measurements down, and how did it look?! When my day comes to order I will definitely re-measure in case, but just curious! Thank you!

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, but has anybody ordered one of these to fit the new Costco Barrington table and gotten the measurements down, and how did it look?! When my day comes to order I will definitely re-measure in case, but just curious! Thank you!
The Costco table is the same size as the Barrington espn and Barrington black LED tables.

74” x 32” on average but you really need to measure before ordering bc they’re all slightly different due to manufacturing inconsistencies.

Hey @rjdev7 @aaron2786 , looking for some design help with doing something similar to this which is listed in RJ's previous work, would be happy to pay either of you for your time.
Three Ten Club.png

This design belongs to @warma

If he doesn't have an issue with modifying it then we can go ahead, otherwise we'd need to do something pretty different.

This design belongs to @warma

If he doesn't have an issue with modifying it then we can go ahead, otherwise we'd need to do something pretty different.
Completely understandable! @warma, base design would be similar but of course with different text, colors, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom