Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (15 Viewers)

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, but has anybody ordered one of these to fit the new Costco Barrington table and gotten the measurements down, and how did it look?! When my day comes to order I will definitely re-measure in case, but just curious! Thank you!

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, but has anybody ordered one of these to fit the new Costco Barrington table and gotten the measurements down, and how did it look?! When my day comes to order I will definitely re-measure in case, but just curious! Thank you!
The Costco table is the same size as the Barrington espn and Barrington black LED tables.

74” x 32” on average but you really need to measure before ordering bc they’re all slightly different due to manufacturing inconsistencies.

Hey @rjdev7 @aaron2786 , looking for some design help with doing something similar to this which is listed in RJ's previous work, would be happy to pay either of you for your time.
Three Ten Club.png

This design belongs to @warma

If he doesn't have an issue with modifying it then we can go ahead, otherwise we'd need to do something pretty different.

This design belongs to @warma

If he doesn't have an issue with modifying it then we can go ahead, otherwise we'd need to do something pretty different.
Completely understandable! @warma, base design would be similar but of course with different text, colors, etc.

I can't believe all the cool table topper designs. Very interested in one of these and will DM as soon as my NMR is met.
Cheers...Bruce
Hey rjdev7,

I DM’d you with a topper request, but didn’t hear back. Did you get that or just busy?

Thx…Bruce

(Thinking aloud) I really like the colours do you really need, or want , the central board box? Would look even cleaner without it, imho, even if you then added a room name to it.

6BaYTHe.png

I do like your suggestion and thoughts although I did have plans to semi modify my table to have a designated dealer spot. turn it into an 8 player cash game table and removing two spots for dealer area is why I used the board spot.

I do like your suggestion and thoughts although I did have plans to semi modify my table to have a designated dealer spot. turn it into an 8 player cash game table and removing two spots for dealer area is why I used the board spot.
The dealer "spot"...

If it's the size of a 5 card flop, are you already declaring that you will never, ever play
  • Badugi (0 card flop)
  • Stud (0 card flop)
  • Implocean (or any 6 community card format)
  • Scarney (6 community and 6 discards)
  • 5-card draw (no community)
  • Double board (holdem, Omaha, or any runout where players opt "to run it twice"
  • 3-2-1 (yeah, that's messed up and shouldn't be played anyways)
...or if you were to venture into those games would you then ignore the "spot", thus proving to yourself that there is no need to have a "spot"?

The dealer "spot"...

If it's the size of a 5 card flop, are you already declaring that you will never, ever play
  • Badugi (0 card flop)
  • Stud (0 card flop)
  • Implocean (or any 6 community card format)
  • Scarney (6 community and 6 discards)
  • 5-card draw (no community)
  • Double board (holdem, Omaha, or any runout where players opt "to run it twice"
  • 3-2-1 (yeah, that's messed up and shouldn't be played anyways)
...or if you were to venture into those games would you then ignore the "spot", thus proving to yourself that there is no need to have a "spot"?

and to add that the "spot" or "box" or whatever just looks a bit naf tbh and isn't really needed.

Great design, buy why... WHY... WHY would you use Dice chips!!!
Bahaha. I knew someone on here was going to say that.

Honest answer? The Mascot is AI generated. I thought about giving it to an artist to fix up.

But… I frankly just don’t give enough a crap… and my players don’t know a dice chip from a Frito Lay.

I think it fits well with a cartoonish athletic.

Last edited:
Is there a new link for designs that are already created? For some reason one of the links I found said oops not found. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom