Members Only (1 Viewer)

BaroneSanitation

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New to the site. Been reading through the forums the past week or so, finally made an account! BaroneSanitation is the name, if you are a Sopranos fan you might recognize it. Hoping to run the "executive game" soon enough. Just need the right chips for it!

I run a pickleball club in my 'hood and we have a solid group that have migrated to poker nights. Looking at the 39mm web mold chips. Really want a custom design for them but have NO idea how to make one or where to start. Thinking of a tournament set and cash game set or maybe one for both.

Take care, brush ya hair.

New to the site. Been reading through the forums the past week or so, finally made an account! BaroneSanitation is the name, if you are a Sopranos fan you might recognize it. Hoping to run the "executive game" soon enough. Just need the right chips for it!

I run a pickleball club in my 'hood and we have a solid group that have migrated to poker nights. Looking at the 39mm web mold chips. Really want a custom design for them but have NO idea how to make one or where to start. Thinking of a tournament set and cash game set or maybe one for both.

I play some pickleball, I guess I need to start looking for poker players there.

I play some pickleball, I guess I need to start looking for poker players there.
I've lived in my neighborhood for 6 years and met maybe 5 neighbors I liked. Started a pickleball club 2 years ago and have a 2nd family of 40 plus people now. It's amazing. Now the poker club is picking up steam. Pretty amped to have come upon this forum and for my journey to some custom poker chips!

Welcome from Manhattan… Got a gut feeling about something

BaroneSanitation is the name, if you are a Sopranos fan you might recognize it. Hoping to run the "executive game" soon enough.
Ok. All-in on Sopranos, fixating specifically on Dick Barone and the sanitation company? Almost definitely NY/NJ. Wherever you’re from, I know there’s a good Italian and Jewish deli in town (or a town over)
I run a pickleball club in my 'hood
This narrows it down. Leaning northern NJ or a Brooklyn neighborhood like Bergen Beach or Mill Basin, maybe Howard Beach in Queens.
Quoting Meals by Cugine? Running a pickle ball club in your neighborhood? Yea… I bet you’re from Staten Italy.

are you wearing a wire?
Love the detective work you put in there but no sir I'm in VA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom