Wanted Nexgen 8000s Las Vegas Mold (1 Viewer)

I have about 250 each of the chips listed below. To me, they are great and have been great. I would be interested what they might be worth. If they are too cheap,I will make an inlay for them and keep them.

IMG_1184.jpeg

I have about 250 each of the chips listed below. To me, they are great and have been great. I would be interested what they might be worth. If they are too cheap,I will make an inlay for them and keep them.

View attachment 1389638
Yes they cheap but great chips overall... I am collecting different series of Nexgen. Good luck

going through some pics - looks like I had these chips almost 20 years now. They Cheap - but they last. I will take cheap.

1726619696389.jpeg
1726619820403.jpeg

View attachment 1389638
They're super cheap. Not worth selling if you like them.

They're super cheap. Not worth selling if you like them.

It's tough to get what they are perceptively worth to you today. Nexgens are often the GOAT in plastic chips. Given I paid somewhere btw .20-25 cents/chip in approx 2004. Fixed for inflation the set would have to be sold at a loss, better to keep them.

It's tough to get what they are perceptively worth to you today. Nexgens are often the GOAT in plastic chips. Given I paid somewhere btw .20-25 cents/chip in approx 2004. Fixed for inflation the set would have to be sold at a loss, better to keep them.
Yep, I sold mine at a big loss. But I sold mine to a friend who wanted to use them for when he hosts games, so I gave him a big break. Still would have had to take a loss if I had tried to sell to the general public, though.

Years ago bought like 4k of Nexgen 5 cents each.
It took almost 2 years to get them to Poland.
As I was young and broke my friend fixed me with "church post". Slow but on the plus side no customs involved.

First time I’ve heard of “church post” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
So did I. Turns out there is sort of postal service insite Catolic Church. I was told that they often help parishioners in situation of repatriation. They handle even goods like furniture. But they as turned out extremely słów. I was told 6 months tops, it took 2 years. I thought that those chips were gone, had nice surprise when they showed up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom