Official Home Game Pics Thread! (57 Viewers)

Sort of a reunion game with my old poker crew, celebrating one of our guys' 50th.

Brought the WTHCs into play for the occasion. (Units are cents!)

IMG_20181103_205410.jpg

Having had many things going on for the last year I have not been hosting much at all. I think I hosted one game in the last 8 months! Wow how time flies!

So tonight I am still trying to get back in the swing of things so we are holding a small game tonight. I will be seeing pulled pork on Hawaiian Buns, Cole Slaw and Macaroni and Cheese (NO, Not Kraft).

The Spotted birds were feeling lonely so I we broke them out. I almost used the Empress Stars tonight but had to go with the Flamingos to let them stretch their wings.

Chip menu is a mixed set consisting of 25¢ Railroad Pass, $1 Flamingo spotted birds, old school $5 Hacienda and $20 Dunes chips

IMG_0635.jpg

Having had many things going on for the last year I have not been hosting much at all. I think I hosted one game in the last 8 months! Wow how time flies!

So tonight I am still trying to get back in the swing of things so we are holding a small game tonight. I will be seeing pulled pork on Hawaiian Buns, Cole Slaw and Macaroni and Cheese (NO, Not Kraft).

The Spotted birds were feeling lonely so I we broke them out. I almost used the Empress Stars tonight but had to go with the Flamingos to let them stretch their wings.

Chip menu is a mixed set consisting of 25¢ Railroad Pass, $1 Flamingo spotted birds, old school $5 Hacienda and $20 Dunes chips

View attachment 216336

Don't forget to post pics of the food in the Dinner Plans thread (y) :thumbsup:

View attachment 216336
Yummmy pulled pork on Hawaiian buns, Hawaiian girl buns ? Jk jk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom