Official Home Game Pics Thread! (92 Viewers)

I don't get the Qh thing? What board do they get to pull a card off and how does one win part of the Qh bonus pool?
Glad I'm not the only one scratching my head. This confused me as well.

I don't get the Qh thing? What board do they get to pull a card off and how does one win part of the Qh bonus pool?

You’ve never heard of a Queen of hearts drawing? Bars do them around here all the time.

There is a board with all 52 cards and the jokers on it. If you get to draw a card and get the Qh you win the prize. So if it doesn’t get hit early on the prize pool keeps growing.

There was a bar here that had it get over $1 million.

Here is a link to the bar that had a $5 million winner. I didn’t play or keep up with to realize it had gotten this big!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wk...at-grayton-road-tavern&contentId=95-528079494

Last edited:
You’ve never heard of a Queen of hearts drawing? Bars do them around here all the time.

There is a board with all 52 cards and the jokers on it. If you get to draw a card and get the Qh you win the prize. So if it doesn’t get hit early on the prize pool keeps growing.

I wouldn’t trust a bar to hold onto that kind of player bonus. Maybe it is just me.

Wow, that's crazy. I was thinking quads+ would be pretty hard to have it pay out every night...

But no, never heard of it :)

@Jeevansluck in my current home game.

20190705_204008.jpg

T440K starting.

I wouldn’t trust a bar to hold onto that kind of player bonus. Maybe it is just me.
Wow, that's crazy. I was thinking quads+ would be pretty hard to have it pay out every night...

But no, never heard of it :)

Bars, VFW, Elks, etc use Queen of Heart drawings to drum up business for a slow night of the week. They sell tickets for $1 each all week long and then on say a Tuesday night they draw a ticket from those sold that week. The person that had their ticket drawn picks a number that is left and if is the Queen of Hearts they win all the money. If not all the tickets are thrown out and they start selling more for the next drawing with one less card left to be picked.

It usually takes several months to get hit and the prize pool can grow big if people start buying a lot of tickets.

Bars have to be pretty straight up in running these since it seems to be a grey area with the law considering it is a form of gambling. They don’t want to lose their liquor license over it.

When that one got to be over $1 million they hired a company to help them run it.

Had two 6 handed tables going last night. Power outage had us playing in the dark for 5 hours with glow sticks and flashlights. What a memorable night. Super awesome make shift lighting.

Near the end of the night. Gorgeous chips with the lights on or off.

Last edited:
Had two 6 handed tables going last night. Power outage had us playing in the dark for 5 hours with glow sticks and flashlights. What a memorable night. Super awesome make shift lighting.

View attachment 307439

View attachment 307454

Near the end of the night. Gorgeous chips with the lights on or off.

View attachment 307434

And people ask if a lighted raised rail is useful or not... Looks like it would have come in real handy, especially if it's the type powered from a battery.

Love those chips, I use the same for my cash games often.

And people ask if a lighted raised rail is useful or not... Looks like it would have come in real handy, especially if it's the type powered from a battery.

Love those chips, I use the same for my cash games often.

Yeah my man! I love that idea !! Is it easy to retrofit an existing table, or really needs to be planned out from the beginning of a table build?

The ES chips are so lovely, deep thank you to whoever was involved in designing them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom