Official Home Game Pics Thread! (104 Viewers)

I couldnt handle playing poker with the family, as they have no idea, so instead we are playing run, kitty, treasure, as I wanted an excuse to use some chips.

30 chips each and a different chip for everyone
IMG_20190728_154208.jpg

Crushing the game lol
IMG_20190728_155957.jpg

Last edited:
What the hell is run kitty treasure?
Just a really shitty game of pure luck, maybe it's called Newmarket actually. But it's much easier than trying to explain the rules of poker to people that just aren't going to understand lol.

My flush was good in draw, his made flush was better than my straight draw in Omaha. I conceded the chop, but he called for the river, which was a 4-outer to a boat for me in Omaha and gave me the scoop.
So you had two pair and a straight draw in Omaha on the turn?

How was it playing with them relabeled?

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Its a keeper set for sure (which means I'll have it from 6-9 months :) ) I think @WedgeRock was the only one at the table that realized they were labels.

Very nice. I was just messing with you. Good to see those watermelons in play.

I know you were dude. It gave me a reason to post another pic.

The more I see this line up the more that I like it.

Its quickly becoming one of my favorite sets. The Primary 100 is probably my favorite chip. I'm excited that every time I use them I'll get two hundred of them on the table!!!

They work great as $1 chips, IMO. It's a great looking chip that otherwise would not see the felt.

I warned @detroitdad about a label over, but in seeing them, I was wrong. @Gear did a great job with the labels and when centered, they were almost indiscernable from the originals.

Thanks again for hosting last night, @detroitdad. It was a great time.

So you had two pair and a straight draw in Omaha on the turn?

I didn't recognize the two pair, but yes. I was focused on the OESD in Omaha and figured my AK flush in draw was good.

When the ace paired the board on the river, I quickly scanned my tabled hand to discover the boat. @detroitdad was preparing to clean up the muck, board and tabled hands and I had to stop him... I'm not criticizing @detroitdad, as I had conceded the chop and he was moving on to the next hand.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Its a keeper set for sure (which means I'll have it from 6-9 months :) ) I think @WedgeRock was the only one at the table that realized they were labels.

In addition to a tip of the cap to @detroitdad for hosting, kudos to @SuckoutKing who drive in from a good distance, tolerated a wide variety of carnival games he had never played before, and also brought a new player in to the file who lives just down the road from @detroitdad. Hopefully he'll become a regular attendee.

Good to see you again, @SuckoutKing!

I know you were dude. It gave me a reason to post another pic.

Its quickly becoming one of my favorite sets. The Primary 100 is probably my favorite chip. I'm excited that every time I use them I'll get two hundred of them on the table!!!
I need to you to keep them for at least a year. So that I can buy them from you. Thank you for your consideration. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Would anybody here would yell "Pot MotherFather!" With a PLO board like this? :LOL: :laugh:

Attachments

• 20190728_002253.jpg
    20190728_002253.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 139

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom