Official Home Game Pics Thread! (54 Viewers)

.25/.25 cash game, in for $25 up $25+
2783A490-0E8B-47F5-BCFE-7932CA61C8CF.jpeg

Beauty PCA card capper Mo!

I'm always jealous of all your setups and games! Just glorious! You get to enjoy the game a ton!

Got the DDMs out I see! I forget you have these gems in all the blur of leaded THCs and 43mms you got.
Little update. In for a hundo. It's crazy but I should have like another 300 in front lol. Had some gross hands where I lost on the river.
20200216_220222.jpg

Night end update. Finished at about $570. Had a swing down to 300ish and one we got 4 handed ran pretty good. Also had a record cashout. $1122! Guy played gross poker and ran hot as hell lol. Had the whole table on tilt.

Last edited:
Let the games begin!!!
Crazy 1st hour.. had an all in & call first hand: flopped boat vs quads. Another all in: AK vs OEstraight flush draw on A high flop...
needless to say we’ve had 4 rebuys already..
Things are heating up tonight!
View attachment 408234
(Up a little so far)

I assume the $5 chip is a milled chip, what's the original if you know?

Last night I was able to partake in a fabulous game of poker. A final table that consisted of 5 PCFers. Just amazing! Barrels of laughter and jokes were shared and great hands tabled. I was in PCF poker heaven surrounded by the likes of @Frank @LotsOfChips @Mesnik44 @grantc54 @Gear and extra special thanks to the host @T_Chan

I wanted to share this little tidbit, as even though we are all in the final here, @grantc54 and @T_Chan were concerned about bigger and better things, like the weight comparisons of Strat chips vs regular inlaid RHCs and THCs. Just hilarious! Total chip degens! The lot of us!
IMG_20200218_221457.jpg

PRICELESS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom