Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

Aransas in play tonight
AjG5Sqq.jpg

First game of my new league today.

Jokingly said the best dressed player would get an extra 500 chips. One person took it seriously. We gave him the extra chip for the effort :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And you can't see, but he's wearing a full shepherds robe with no underpants on.
IMG_20200301_133819.jpg

Last edited:
So you got visual confirmation of the lack of underpants. :watching:
I did not. Two of my friends were less fortunate :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Looks like something a bunch of teenage girls might drink.

Down 150 last night
Don't blame me, I was drinking beer. The shepherd was responsible for it. Though I will say, once it was half mixed with gin, it tasted pretty good lol.

25c/25c NLHE cash game. Photo of high point. Rebought twice and was up $14. But had premium hands cracked with random Ax hands. Was completely card dead all through the middle of the time too.

In for $70, out for $45.
20200229_173059.jpg

Other group I know of was doing a league night later in the evening, and went over there for their open 10c/20c NLHE cash game. The game was 3 handed but then 5 when a couple people busted form their Omaha tourney.

Only real memorable hand here was the 2nd-to-last one. I had 88 in LP & raised to 70c. BB 3bet to $2.25. I called.
Flop was T97hhd. I called his $3.50 bet. Turn 10d, BB checked. I bet $8. BB tank called. River came 7s. BB checked, I shoved, he folded. Figured him on AKh or AKd.

In for $20, out for $36. So a small loss of -$9 for the whole day.
20200229_233230.jpg

Finished 3rd out of 6 after bleeding out chips towards the end. For being card dead almost the whole tournament and except for lucking into two boats in the first two orbits in position after a bunch of limps (think I had a pocket low pair once, and JQ suited once besides the boat hands), I did decently to get two bounties to break even overall.

In for $10, out for $10 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The $1000's are absolutely on fire, love this whole set of chips!

Bonus splash plot and stack photos:

20200301_163331.jpg
20200301_184431.jpg
20200301_184625.jpg

I’m in the same boat as you now. Last cash game we used up 3 racks of 5s and a handful of 25s. I just got a 4th rack of 5s this past week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom