Official Home Game Pics Thread! (34 Viewers)

The owner was on the waiting list for four years… Took delivery last week.

FWIW, I actually liked the Cybertruck better in person than in the pics and vids I’d seen before. It’s absurd looking, but kind of weirdly impressive.

Still would never, ever buy one.

Last edited:
One of my regs showed up to the game in this:

View attachment 1352865

We took all his money. At gunpoint
I remembered when this thing was first teased. I thought it was a joke and the real one would come out later in the presentation, and then the presentation ended.

I had a reservation anyway since it was only $100 and was fully refundable, just to see if it would come out the same. It did and most of the time I look at it and think holy hell that thing is hideous. Other times I'm like it's still ugly but endearing. It definitely looks better in person but depending on the angle it's still ugly. From the front, it looks fine. From the back corner like this it looks ok too. From a side view it looks absolutely terrible. Also directly from the back it's pretty unattractive as well.

Ready for some fireworks
9894904F-149B-4B1C-9997-F0C18105F71B.jpeg

532ABA23-C2B7-468A-90D2-5A8D98853377.jpeg
B4AD490A-C307-4B9E-A0EC-58CFBD45F42F.jpeg

First game in 7 months. Was running cold throughout. Not terrible beats, just bad preflop holdings.

Last hand of the night my friend who is down 400bb was going to shove his remaining stack with any2 so i limped pocket 9s, another limper behind, he jams (80bb), i rejam (180bb) and get called off by AK. We run it twice and i hold both boards vs AK and mystery hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom