Official Home Game Pics Thread! (30 Viewers)

First hosting at home in a long long time … thanks to @Monaco, @esapigao, @SPR, @jamesjkim & @TheRealTeddyKGB for indulging me…

In (several buys…lol) $300
Out $382

The house with 77 at the end, over two players with A9 for trips flopped was the one I needed.

Cheers all!
Jealous of the shuffler in the table. One of these days I will get myself a decent enough table to treat myself to one too.

Jealous of the shuffler in the table. One of these days I will get myself a decent enough table to treat myself to one too.
They really do speed up the game in my opinion, plus a consistent shuffle helps as well. Some folks flash cards when shuffle or just "mix" without any real shuffling happen - when you ask to pass the shuffle to players.

Plaques in Play!!!!!! Monday Night tournament, Let’s Go!
IMG_7679.jpeg

IMG_7678.jpeg

Teddy's been playing cards more frequently than normal. To be specific 5 games in 9 days. Last night was:

Q2 Q3 Day 1 (game 4 of 5)

I was playing at the kids table .50/$1 $200max NLHE (100x)
View attachment 1360187
View attachment 1360188
View attachment 1360189
THANKS for coming @Big Money, @chrismurda, @esapigao, @Gavin, @Godzilla28, @jamesjkim, @JoeyMack, @Monaco, @RichMahogany, @RocAFella1, @triton & of course @quintooo!!!
View attachment 1360186
IN for $400
OUT for $615

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMAN!!!

F the chips. I want the Super Mario bomb!!!!!

Q2 Q3 Day 3:
20240720_164334.jpg

1 picture?!? I ironically also only had 1 hand all Tournament. I was down to 10 BB including my BB & BB ante & Frank had Pocket Jacks, I had Pocket Queens vs Baldy with Pocket Kings?!? Nice scoop Baldwin. (Somehow I still outlasted more than half the field)

I'm sure I'm missing someone but it was good to see you @quintooo, @Big Money, @chrismurda, @Eggmann8, @genopark, @jamesjkim, @JoeyMack, @Monaco, @ngmcs8203, @ovo, @RainmanTrail, @RocAFella1, @triton, @Vinyard & THANKS to @Godzilla28 for hosting!!

IN for $120
OUT for $0

Still pissed about the Pre-game Derailment Turbo lol

Last edited:
The supposed guest crew has been getting more and more regular, resulting into a permanently tough .5/1E game in the Athenian Owl Club.
In play the AOC V2 chips (heretical Cali colors).

A Royal Flush; thank God I had already folded
July24_IMG_0376.jpg

The stupid Coyote bragging about his stack
July24_IMG_0368.jpg

100s in play!
July24_IMG_0374.jpg

Another happy moment of Coyote's stack. Eventually, in for 240E, out for 420E
July24_IMG_0373.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom