PCF NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge 2023! (2 Viewers)

confused disney animation GIF

Kings didn't deserve to win tonight after that 2nd period collapse... and they didn't. Hoping they can win 2 of the last 3. These teams play each other very well and I feel a little better about the Kings chances now that both Vilardi and Fiala are back. Hell of a series so far!

Oof, that first round murdered my bracket too. I had Boston in the Final and Colorado in the Western Semi-Final.

Also picked Winnipeg and NY Islanders to win their series. Oops.

My bracket is equally broken…along with my heart! Colorado’s early exit has me looking to next year. At least I had Edmonton making a run to the finals for this year.

Best regular season team in the history of the league gets bounced by a team that had to scramble just to make the playoffs. NHL playoffs, nothing like it.

Best regular season team in the history of the league gets bounced by a team that had to scramble just to make the playoffs. NHL playoffs, nothing like it.
Yup. I still remember 2006 when the 8th seed Oilers knocked off the Presidents Trophy winning Red Wings and then went on a run to the Finals.

On another topic, not re-seeding after each round is ridiculous imo. Vegas (1) has to play Edmonton (2) whilst Dallas (4) gets to play Seattle (7) in round two.

Unsurprising end to the NY/NJ series. Rangers played poorly in the three earlier losses and Jersey has just been that good. I knew this was over halfway through the game tonight. Passing was pee-wee level and it was like they checked out before they even walked through the door. It pains the Broadway Blue deep in my heart, but they were looking iffy even in the latter games of the regular season.

As a positive, I can now enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having a horse in the game.

Unsurprising end to the NY/NJ series. Rangers played poorly in the three earlier losses and Jersey has just been that good. I knew this was over halfway through the game tonight. Passing was pee-wee level and it was like they checked out before they even walked through the door. It pains the Broadway Blue deep in my heart, but they were looking iffy even in the latter games of the regular season.

As a positive, I can now enjoy the rest of the playoffs without having a horse in the game.
It's going to be a very interesting summer. The team's at a crossroads. The Rangers whiffed on two top 10 picks in Andersson and Kravtsov when they needed those picks to be contributors by now. To make it even better, ping pong balls fell the right way and they won the worst ever 2nd overall and 1st overall back to back combination.

And to top it off, you bring in Trouba and Panarin to cut the rebuild short to take up 25% of your cap space and have them do jack all when it matters.

Hats off to the Devils, they deserved to win. But I'm fucking seething. I may just check out for a little while closely following the Rangers if Panarin is still on this team in October and Drury doesn't really do anything else of consequence in the offseason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom