Taking Orders PCFDBGB10 - GREATEST HITS (part 2) (26 Viewers)

Yes, the face of the chips is an "All In / Bounty" design, and it has the same color scheme on all 8 versions.

From what I was told, if we get at least a few orders for each design, they will produce them for us.
@Himewad

Question, are the suites seating chips matching btw the suites and royal sets? Ie the face is the same and therefore usable for 8 tables? Or is it two sets of (4) four tables for seating? Unfortunately the image is not showing well on my phone.

Also for seating sets like these do they generally require multiples of each chip purchased to make them $ effective or will the contractor make individual chips with unique sides for multiple seating sets for approx the same $. I thinking this set may make a fantastic cost effective opportunity to upgrade from using playing cards for seats

I confirm this was designed as an eight table seating chip set. I recommend you also get the matching dealer buttons to act as table markers. If using as bounties, consider multiples of the star/blanks for rebuys.

Here is the original group buy: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/8-table-seating-chips-and-dealer-buttons.111485/

Thanks @Himewad for running this. It really is a labor of love and a ton of work!

I confirm this was designed as an eight table seating chip set. I recommend you also get the matching dealer buttons to act as table markers. If using as bounties, consider multiples of the star/blanks for rebuys.

Here is the original group buy: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/8-table-seating-chips-and-dealer-buttons.111485/

Thanks @Himewad for running this. It really is a labor of love and a ton of work!
These seating/bounty chips are fantastic, used them for a few tournaments now and got lots of compliments. They're huge so even in my 43mm set they stand out and aren't easily forgotten or lost.

Keep those orders coming! We need at least 9 of each dealer button to get the rolling edge printing, and at least 20 of each chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom