Post mockups for fun/science? (5 Viewers)

Cardroom.png

Good for both cash (25-100-500-1,000-5,000 cents) and tournaments, if your T10,000 tourneys cost $100 to buy-in.

Nice, but I don't see anyone picking Saturn over Canary on that first Green Chip. I would be interested in seeing it as is though.

Last edited:
It started with a single Set i wanted to Order - now could easily order 5-6 Sets.
Another Set i think looks cool:
View attachment 1299705

This outstanding love that line illustration.

So back to another newbie question.

These are ceramic designs. What’s the builder, who is the chip maker?

Many thanks for the help. ….venturing to the links page now.

Last edited:
I used the Paulson poker chip tool, in the links section. They're clay chips, unfortunately they don't make chips for the home market.
However, shrewd people around here have managed to fool Paulson into selling chips to them, successfully posing as businesses.:)

This outstanding love that line illustration.

So back to another newbie question.

These are ceramic designs. What’s the builder, who is the chip maker?

Many thanks for the help. ….venturing to the links page now.
There is really one one place to get custom clay chips and that is Classic Poker Chips. They are a vendor in the vendor section on the home page. They have their own chip designer tool (http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/)

For ceramics most of the customs are coming from a Chines manufacturer, Tina. These customs are known as Tina Ceramics. There is a vendor that does monthly custom orders right now, and he is Broken Arrow Cardroom supply (Justin). Now for the Tina ceramics you can literally get just about anything you want printed on there, and its the same cost. Since all the chips start white and are printed using dye-sublimation. The newer ceramics (web mold and greek mold hybrids) are coming out significantly more detailed and vibrant than the older cards mold and no mold sets. (here is the showcase for orders through Broken Arrow https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-web-mold-showcase.110561/page-6#post-2460982). That said even with the updates they are not going to be 1:1 with Paulson chips.

Now as far as ceramic designs, there are a lot of group sourced ones and Justin has a lot on his orders. But there are also a ton posted all of the forum that might be available (you just have to ask). There are also some designers on the forums that can help you design your own for a small fee.

Ok been working on one again now for a bit, thought I through it in here and see what consensus anyone might have for me. After doing Calypso and going for a Cali colored, 50's period look - I'm looking at putting together a much more contemporary Vegas colored set. Below are my designs for a 1, 5, 25, 100, 500 and 1K chip.

What do we think of spot and color choices, and in your opinions, are they better with a white or black label.

e0703464-478f-46c6-a77f-2d2ae2dc0635.png
2daf8ee7-83f9-4ce2-8cf9-6242e283780d.png

Ok been working on one again now for a bit, thought I through it in here and see what consensus anyone might have for me. After doing Calypso and going for a Cali colored, 50's period look - I'm looking at putting together a much more contemporary Vegas colored set. Below are my designs for a 1, 5, 25, 100, 500 and 1K chip.

What do we think of spot and color choices, and in your opinions, are they better with a white or black label.

View attachment 1343921View attachment 1343922
That white chip is hawt.

Just an FYI: I have something similar submitted for production and was initially concerned if CPC could cut each inlay as accurate as needed on something like this. I talked to Steve (his chip is shown) and it seems CPC cuts the inlays out pretty perfectly as a whole. There will be some slightly off but not enough to concern me.

I did a different ring and worked with David on the design to account for the manual cuts (start the ring at the template red line). If you stare and look for it, you can see it on some, but it’s not an issue if done correctly.
1718416523841.jpeg

Browsing the thread and for some reason this popped up in my head. For those who were way too online back in the day...
GoatseChip.png

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the chips to show up all together on CPC (maybe it’s because I do it in mobile, idk.) ((Fixed, thanks!))

Anyway, got my color sample in and have been playing around. Obviously I like the Riverside chips a lot.

Denoms are: 25¢ (stamp), $1, $5, $20, $100

IMG_1089.jpeg

IMG_1090.png

Some options on the $20 and $100 are maroon spots on $20, and black spots on the $100.

Last edited:
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the chips to show up all together on CPC (maybe it’s because I do it in mobile, idk.)

Anyway, got my color sample in and have been playing around. Obviously I like the Riverside chips a lot.

View attachment 1352695

View attachment 1352690
View attachment 1352691
View attachment 1352692
View attachment 1352693
View attachment 1352694

Some options on the $20 and $100 are chocolate spots on $20, and move maroon to the spots on the $100.
Click on the chip itself. “Save as new” etc.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get the chips to show up all together on CPC (maybe it’s because I do it in mobile, idk.)

View attachment 1352695

View attachment 1352690
View attachment 1352691
View attachment 1352692
View attachment 1352693
View attachment 1352694

Some options on the $20 and $100 are chocolate spots on $20, and move maroon to the spots on the $100.
Click on the chip to save a set.
1720050201425.png

Then click "Save as PNG" to get a pic of all the chips together.

The numbers are just placeholders. The actual art for the hotstamp tourney side of my project will be worked up soon.

1720536140817.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom