• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (3 Viewers)

I feel like even a beer or water gets in the way if it’s only sticking up halfway. Something like this would drive me even more crazy. I should replace the ones I put in mine with those deeper/wider ones others have used.
Yeah , I ended up getting the jumbo holders on Amazon and a hole saw locally. Worth the cost and effort to swap them out for sure.

No lights out of stock. Lights now $199.

I scuffed up my no lights one first time playing last night. It's on the side so no one sees it. Still though, stupid moving mistake.

20240420_131958.jpg
20240420_131941.jpg
20240420_132236.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for the vinyl and padding down here and can't find it anywhere and the wood is stupid expensive.

Glad to have stumbled on this thread. This seems hard to beat for the price with a topper, dimmer and new cup holders. I might pay a decent amount to ship it down but I think it will still probably work out to be a little less all things considered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom