• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine PSA: Barrington table $149 at Walmart ($169 if you want the lighted version) (2 Viewers)

I feel like even a beer or water gets in the way if it’s only sticking up halfway. Something like this would drive me even more crazy. I should replace the ones I put in mine with those deeper/wider ones others have used.
Yeah , I ended up getting the jumbo holders on Amazon and a hole saw locally. Worth the cost and effort to swap them out for sure.

No lights out of stock. Lights now $199.

I scuffed up my no lights one first time playing last night. It's on the side so no one sees it. Still though, stupid moving mistake.

20240420_131958.jpg
20240420_131941.jpg
20240420_132236.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for the vinyl and padding down here and can't find it anywhere and the wood is stupid expensive.

Glad to have stumbled on this thread. This seems hard to beat for the price with a topper, dimmer and new cup holders. I might pay a decent amount to ship it down but I think it will still probably work out to be a little less all things considered.

Unfortunately, I just missed the good prices. Tried to put in an order yesterday, before even seeing the price update in this thread. I've been planning on buying 2 tables for months, but wanted to time it close to my move so I don't have to store them in my small apartment. I ordered it at the $292 price. But then Walmart cancelled my order and said it was a pricing error, but that I'm welcome to order it at their new price of $374. :(

1716413118941.png

Unfortunately, I just missed the good prices. Tried to put in an order yesterday, before even seeing the price update in this thread. I've been planning on buying 2 tables for months, but wanted to time it close to my move so I don't have to store them in my small apartment. I ordered it at the $292 price. But then Walmart cancelled my order and said it was a pricing error, but that I'm welcome to order it at their new price of $374. :(

View attachment 1332592
I would contact them and try to speak to someone with authority to negotiate the price.
They should be able to honor the $292, especially considering it was on sale for a fraction of that for months.

View attachment 1332592
Has anyone talked to Tina about Poker tables……
Just saying, they probably come from china already

I would contact them and try to speak to someone with authority to negotiate the price.
They should be able to honor the $292, especially considering it was on sale for a fraction of that for months.
I did. Over chat anyway. They said the vendor had a fraudulent price and they don't match prices for fraudulent vendors. I suspect the vendor ordering the cheap $200 one and shipping direct to buyers and pocketing the difference. I don't have a lot of brain space for this at the moment. I just tried ordering one for $280 from Aliexpress. Let's see if that goes through.

I'm kicking myself for not buying a day earlier. I even have 2 Barrington toppers en route. And I'm about to move overseas where I won't be able to easily get Barringtons.

I did. Over chat anyway. They said the vendor had a fraudulent price and they don't match prices for fraudulent vendors. I suspect the vendor ordering the cheap $200 one and shipping direct to buyers and pocketing the difference. I don't have a lot of brain space for this at the moment. I just tried ordering one for $280 from Aliexpress. Let's see if that goes through.

I'm kicking myself for not buying a day earlier. I even have 2 Barrington toppers en route. And I'm about to move overseas where I won't be able to easily get Barringtons.

The prices will come back to earth before you know it. In fact, get the app called Keepa and use the website CamelCamelCamel.com. Both tools do a great job of notifying you whenever the price drops and show you price graphs that provide a clear indication if it’s a good deal relative to past pricing.

The prices will come back to earth before you know it. In fact, get the app called Keepa and use the website CamelCamelCamel.com. Both tools do a great job of notifying you whenever the price drops and show you price graphs that provide a clear indication if it’s a good deal relative to past pricing.
Those are great tools! I see they are for Amazon, and I did a little searching and found a website that does similar for Walmart:
https://aislegopher.com/

When the octoshop plugin was sold, I stopped using it but it was a great tool and scanned multiple retailers. Not sure if it's still the same but ibotta bought them and they have a plugin that claims to do the same thing.

I wish aislegopher had a price alert option like camelx3.

I’ve searched high and low but still can’t pinpoint an app that works across whatever site you want it to. Keep in mind, usually an Amazon Barrington price drop will also be reflected in Walmart. They are competitors after all.

View attachment 1332592
I ordered one when it was $89

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom