Public Tina Hybrid mold part Duex (6 Viewers)

Just saw this an hour and a half ago..... Challenge accepted. Ha

View attachment 1367468View attachment 1367469
OK, this is amazing, but these seem to be redundant.

Could you make one with alternating shrimp and jumbo shrimp, except make the jumbo shrimp slightly smaller than the regular shrimp?

Thanks in advance!

(Truly, this is one of the greatest things ever done on PCF!)

This is a good start @Cratty. I think you can do better.

0802_seangecko.png

Edit maybe on this one
Alibabad64405daed73775625ea53e83a51bbc3_original.jpg

Going to mockup some of the more favored molds over the next couple days - will try to pick sets/spots that they most align with (E.g. stars > stardust, cactus > cactus petes, carrot and stick > bonscot art, etc). Let me know if there are any sets you really want to see mocked up in a specific mold... just think these really help get a sense beyond just base chip.

1st Example:

Leo.png
Don.png
Raph.png
mikey.png
shredder.png
Splinter.png

Last edited:
Going to mockup some of the more favored molds over the next couple days - will try to pick sets/spots that they most align with (E.g. stars > stardust, cactus > cactus petes, carrot and stick > bonscot art, etc). Let me know if there are any sets you really want to see mocked up in a specific mold... just think these really help get a sense beyond just base chip.

1st Example:

View attachment 1367720View attachment 1367721View attachment 1367722View attachment 1367723View attachment 1367724View attachment 1367725
I like this, however I think the Circle Diamond mold is a big step up from this. I don’t see the issue with CPC, since no one has a patent on all of the shapes and you could use less of them to differentiate more.

I like this, however I think the Circle Diamond mold is a big step up from this. I don’t see the issue with CPC, since no one has a patent on all of the shapes and you could use less of them to differentiate more.
Yeah, I actually prefer the latest more personally but just my opinion! But while I agree technically we could likely use - I would want to respect David (and those who own circle-squares) by trying to differentiate more given how popular circle-square is.

1st Example:

View attachment 1367720View attachment 1367721View attachment 1367722View attachment 1367723View attachment 1367724View attachment 1367725

I like this one a lot now I've seen it mocked up like this.

You are a saint good sir. Thanks for putting in the work on these visuals

1st Example:

I'd personally swap the $1 and the quarter around, but these are awesome!

Agree! Actually was just thinking that... don't know what the hell I was thinking originally. Lol.. Good call
I like the yellow/orange $25 but how'd you decide to NOT make a typically green base chip in a TMNT theme set??? :LOL: :laugh:

1st Example:

no way! freakin winner of 2024

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom