Public Tina Hybrid mold part Duex (2 Viewers)

How about The Dude mold…..

IMG_2384.jpeg

The circle inlay would be randomly oriented though???

Asymmetry in the mold could lead to something pretty neat. But only if inlay alignment can be done so that the top and bottom of the inlay and top and bottom of the mold match up.
You could make the mold mirror itself after the middle so that both the top and bottom look like the top in Crattys mockup

Still a fan of the Palm Tree as i would likely order a set of Sunset Beach with different colored chips and edgespots. Or, possibly retweak my own inlay McDermotts Grand Island.

I do love all of the ideas being tossed around, some serious some for jokes. Most don't translate and some seem unfortunately redundant (I really liked that Diamond shaped mold) to the most recent molds Web/Greek. Its extremely hard to satisfy the masses but thanks Sean for involving the communitys' input. :tup:

Going to put up a new poll in like a week
Remember this is a mold that won't be here until 2025.

View attachment 1371580
How ya gonna do a poll? We've had like 57 different options in the thread. Hell, we can't even settle on which star mold we like best. There have been about 10 of them!

Let’s get a fuckin PCF mold. Ever since I came here it’s been clear this is the cream of the crop for the world of poker chips. Only seems right…

Up vote for a PCF mold if @Tommy is okay with it. I feel like most long-term members would eventually find their way to ordering a set. I'm thinking something like the old style Golden Nugget mold, but with "PCF" in place of the "G-N."
1723527249101.png

Maybe even the newer mold. But instead of 2 sets of words and <inset>, you do three? Like "Poker <PCF> Chip <PCF> Forum <PCF>"
1723527411360.png

May be boring, but would definitely get ordered: "ROULETTE" mold. Change the font style and size enough to not risk Paulson confusion. Maybe run it 3 times to differentiate more from Paulsons?

Up vote for a PCF mold if @Tommy is okay with it. I feel like most long-term members would eventually find their way to ordering a set. I'm thinking something like the old style Golden Nugget mold, but with "PCF" in place of the "G-N."
View attachment 1372031

Maybe even the newer mold. But instead of 2 sets of words and <inset>, you do three? Like "Poker <PCF> Chip <PCF> Forum <PCF>"
View attachment 1372032
This is a swell idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom