Show Me Your JACK FRAC (3 Viewers)

Jim just posted some barrel pics. I see what @The Nuts is saying about the spot progression. Is the general consensus to use sparse/no edge spots on fracs? That's unfortunate though because I am a fan of the wild colors.

View attachment 414475

You do you!

Some fracs are crazy loud, like the sunset beach and ES fracs.

I like a subtle but colorful and fun frac that feels like it was always part of the set.

The terrible .50 fracs are a great example or the Primm valleys that I'm working in now. Once I saw the Primm I was like... this is exactly what I want. Less spots than the 1, same size spots, but still has a pop of flair with the radiant red/neon pink spot.

The hot pink terrible fracs are a great choice imo also, only 2 spots but they are cold with the hot pink color.

If you like those fracs from that sale though than make it happen, maybe go with a sticker instead of a full inlay replacement though if your not 100%

I know a few of us in the Michigan crew like using roulettes as fracs. I am keeping my arc yellow roulettes and will continue to use them with my Jack set but these will be posted up later today.

"F" for frac!

IMG_20200226_205639.jpg

Jim just posted some barrel pics. I see what @The Nuts is saying about the spot progression. Is the general consensus to use sparse/no edge spots on fracs? That's unfortunate though because I am a fan of the wild colors.

View attachment 414475
I ended up getting some no spot yellow RHCs and going with the "apple" shape label like @Sprinsd. Figure a fun color can make up for lack of edge spots.

Where do these come from? Is it newly opened? How can I get some racks of those?!?
Most recent sale in chip room. I dont know if the cash chips are sold out yet or not, but you can t buy just a single rack of 1 kind of chips unfortunately, theres a % breakdown you need to follow, but you could get. Mint set of paulsons so if you like the set, worth it.

How hard were those to find?

Very hard.

I was able to find 60 of them on the forum, but that was it, nobody else was selling.

So I went around eBay and found ppl selling chips that said they lived in Las Vegas. I then sent out emails to all the ppl I could asking around to try and find someone who would be willing to harvest them for me.

Its a 45 min drive from the strip so it's a hard sell to most.

But I got one bite and he delivered greatly, got me a rack in decent condition with 1 barrel of the chips uncirculated from the cage. Just wish the whole batch was uncirculated! Was $200 shipped for the rack.

Last edited:
Can you post some splash pots /stacks with $1-$25s? Thinking of going to gear for some fracs
Which chips exactly? It's hard to assure which one's you mean since I relabeled them! I can do that later tonight whenever my son decides he's ready to go to bed.

Which chips exactly? It's hard to assure which one's you mean since I relabeled them! I can do that later tonight whenever my son decides he's ready to go to bed.
Ysabels relabeled as jack fracs along with jack $1/$5/ and watermelon $25 if you have

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom