Show me your non-chip card cappers! (1 Viewer)

moechar

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been recently inspired after seeing @Saoliver goat with sound card capper and mini ewok, to see what else you guys use that’s fun to cap cards. I’ve seen mini figurines of animals, cartoon characters, etc. would love to see pics of everything that you use ain’t a chip!

728340FD-1040-42F6-9512-3B4080241CF5.png

DA53AF4F-2B5E-4B83-BAD6-10E360820917.png

We actually use them as an All In tokens at my table. Mine is a solid silver hand mold/poured Kraken. It’s taken down a few boats

Others at my game have fancy lighters, lucky horseshoe, emotion movie anger dude, bullet, etc.

View attachment 898345
Woah, that's awesome! I have zero clue where to get something like that

This guy has been living on my desk for a few years, and it dawned on me today he’d be a great unique capper, if a bit bulky to carry around, but no issue when I host! And stacking chips on his head will be wonderful. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’d love to find a bright green blank or a green with purple spots to attach him to for a little extra stability.
00A9DB9F-A5A4-4D3D-B4A2-0704EC7EB76F.jpeg

This guy has been living on my desk for a few years, and it dawned on me today he’d be a great unique capper, if a bit bulky to carry around, but no issue when I host! And stacking chips on his head will be wonderful. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’d love to find a bright green blank or a green with purple spots to attach him to for a little extra stability. View attachment 898720
@ImCrossland
Hmmmm, joker related
So you could get a 50c day green Joker Wild chip and super glue him too
IM SURE @Ben8257 would allow it :p

If you all aren’t playing with your toys like Humberto Brenes and his shark, then you’re all doing it wrong. I can’t believe there aren’t better videos on YouTube of Humberto being obnoxious with his shark, but this was all I could find

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom