Show me your non-chip card cappers! (1 Viewer)

My favorite:

QuiNhon1969asm.jpg
orite:
QuiNhon1969bSm.jpg

Proof that it works: :cool

TajATLARGEstack2012sm.jpg

GLSH2YB.jpg

45 rpm record adapter from WFMU.org

WFMU-FM is a listener-supported, non-commercial radio station broadcasting at 91.1 Mhz FM in Jersey City, NJ, right across the Hudson from lower Manhattan. It is currently the longest running freeform radio station in the United States.

WFMU’s programming ranges from flat-out uncategorizable strangeness to rock and roll, experimental music, 78 RPM Records, jazz, psychedelia, hip-hop, electronica, hand-cranked wax cylinders, punk rock, gospel, exotica, R&B, radio improvisation, cooking instructions, classic radio airchecks, found sound, dopey call-in shows, interviews with obscure radio personalities and notable science-world luminaries, spoken word collages, Andrew Lloyd Webber soundtracks in languages other than English as well as Country and western music.

All of the station’s programming is controlled by individual DJs and is not beholden to any type of station-wide playlist or rotation schedule. Experimentation, spontaneity and humor are among the station’s most frequently noted distinguishing traits. WFMU does not belong to any existing public radio network, and close to 100% of its programming originates at the station.

love those hotstamps! are there are more of these? old photo? or did the set return home?
The Back Alley chips ( 7 chip set ) are my favorite
micro cash set … the full set has not returned
back to it’s original home … the photo is a new /
current photo showing all seven of the denominations …

I have 3 in use

My old standby - my wizard to watch over my cards
The Queen - commemorative coin in a coin case

and a recent add - the non-denom chip from my BR Pro Poker Dia De Los Muertos sample set

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 3.png
    3.png
    591.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.png
    1.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 32
I've had this for over 13 years. I had several and gave a few away to family and I've only used it a few times.

Attachments

• 1000019682.jpg
    1000019682.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 1000019681.jpg
    1000019681.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 30

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom