Show Us Your Live Stacks (79 Viewers)

In for $300
25B631C3-0725-439A-9D33-35BD06ADC0F9.jpeg

In for $200…then $300…$345…$445…out for $92. I hope my guests enjoyed my hospitality!
In for $300
In for $400, out for $90. The most unfun type of session where villains continued to find unexpected and low-percentage outs. Run of bad cards and corresponding results continues. :vomit:

In for $400, out for $90. The most unfun type of session where villains continued to find unexpected and low-percentage outs. Run of bad cards and corresponding results continues. :vomit:
I feel your pain. Sounds like we had very similar nights.

I feel your pain. Sounds like we had very similar nights.
I tried to explain to my wife how having obviously bad hands is actually great - it's clear and obvious what to do if you are disciplined enough to just fold pre or on the flop.

It's the hands where you continually make (or block, in some situations) a strong hand that turns out to be second-best or ill-timed that is the nightmare scenario.

Her glassy-eyed stare did not make me feel any better about things :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I tried to explain to my wife how having obviously bad hands is actually great - it's clear and obvious what to do if you are disciplined enough to just fold pre or on the flop.

It's the hands where you continually make (or block, in some situations) a strong hand that turns out to be second-best or ill-timed that is the nightmare scenario.

Her glassy-eyed stare did not make me feel any better about things :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
And again, I feel your pain. Had a similar convo with very similar results with my wife.

After the fact…lazy pineapple (can’t remember who suggested that recently).

Fun, and a good way to start introducing folks to different games…too bad I ganked all their stacks. At least I enjoyed it.

4-way all in to end the night.View attachment 1120301
$.25s AND $.50s on the table at the same time…how dare you?!?!?!

After the fact…lazy pineapple (can’t remember who suggested that recently).

Fun, and a good way to start introducing folks to different games…too bad I ganked all their stacks. At least I enjoyed it.

4-way all in to end the night.View attachment 1120301
That was me. Lazy pineapple is a great introduction game and even better action!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom