Show Us Your Live Stacks (29 Viewers)

My last $1/$1 featured one player just toasting the field. It was one of the most remarkable runs I have seen. It is the 4th of July game, the PCA's are in play!

So I pulled out the camera and applied the "curse" on his stack by taking the picture. He has ~$1,100 at this time

Didn't work, he cashed out for $1,600 - a massive win in a $100 max buy-in game +15 buy ins. Wish it had been me!

DrStrange

uploadfromtaptalk1469023264227.jpeg

Borgata Almighty stack. 1timepls

Dislike :(. GL in the cash game!

Playing $5/10/15 stud 8 at the local club here. Shit chips, decent table with shit felt. But at least the players are terrible.

View attachment 47542
Hey Jack, you trying to get grimy? I figure that if you bring in a few quarters, it will accomplish 2 things:

1.) Put an extra couple hundred bucks in your pocket
2.) Force the club to buy better chips for security purposes

Jus sayin

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/for/5694861266.html

00q0q_5Uhs3jlUlbx_600x450.jpg

01717_5txsCGhZEOZ_600x450.jpg

Hey Jack, you trying to get grimy? I figure that if you bring in a few quarters, it will accomplish 2 things:

1.) Put an extra couple hundred bucks in your pocket
2.) Force the club to buy better chips for security purposes

Jus sayin

https://bakersfield.craigslist.org/for/5694861266.html

00q0q_5Uhs3jlUlbx_600x450.jpg

01717_5txsCGhZEOZ_600x450.jpg

I'm amazed that the club used these chips. They have an autoshuffler in the table but they won't spring for even modestly secure chips?

I'm amazed that the club used these chips. They have an autoshuffler in the table but they won't spring for even modestly secure chips?

Don't get me wrong - I would obviously prefer some type of at least semi-custom chips - but I'm not really at all surprised. Only one of the many raked underground games I've played in has had chips that were even reasonably secure. It's super common to play a fairly big underground game using the chips you could order on Amazon. Years ago, the biggest regular game in NYC used Paulson Pharaohs.

Raked $1/3 NL home game. Used to be weekly but host went to monthly now.

IMG_3047.JPG

EDIT: Got up to $1330 but didn't get a final shot. This was the last one I got (five stacks of 40 plus the in-progress stack on the right):

IMG_3050.JPG

Last edited:
Pit stop halfway through the 14 hour drive from Myrtle Beach to Albany. The hotel I booked just happened to be walking distance to MD Live. What a coincidence. :whistle: :whistling:

Playing super tight on my original $300 buy-in at 2/2 PLO.

View attachment 49526

It's growing. Told my wife I'd be back around 1am. Might be time to cash out and leave $1k up. :D

image.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom