Show Us Your Live Stacks (24 Viewers)

Ok so we all need to send @phan some god Karma for him to keep up the "Run Good" He said he is in level 3 with the big stack on his table. The tble is playing tight and if you have seen him play you know he will be capitalizing on that. He is in steal Mode!

Best of luck to you @phan bring it home!

Here is the @phan's big stack in level three.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

after busting out of the $888, i got a lot of cash seat-time in. these are the only stack pics i have, but i didn't have a terrible weekend...

started saturday morning around 645am, sat with $3k (if i remember correctly) - left with about $7500 after about nine-10 hours:
070216-510.jpg

and before my flight at 355pm sunday afternoon, i got a good six hours in at 2/5 (no 5/10 running sunday). sat with $500 and left with a little over $2800:
070316-25.jpg

i've never been a tournament player and given my style of play, don't see that changing much. i'll stick to cash :p

Last edited:
i've never been a tournament player and given my style of play, don't see that changing much. i'll stick to cash :p

Same here man, just not as comfortable playing tourneys like I used to be. Love cash and would play it exclusively but I want to play a few WSOP events in the future and definitely want to get better for any WSOP league I am in. Missed out going to Vegas this year by two or three spots, I'm taking it down for next year I've decided. :D

Love that barrel of Aria hundos to, I could certainly kill some time at the table shuffling those.

I'm sure it's a little different in person but that felt is giving me a headache. Also reminding me of some chairs my nana and grandpa have had forever. :D

Agreed. Whoever OK'd that design should be fired. Also, those chips are hawt.

Ouch. Flop top set on consecutive hands and lose to runner runner flush and runner runner straight. Busto. Lol. Cash came tho.

View attachment 47529

Dislike :(. GL in the cash game!

Playing $5/10/15 stud 8 at the local club here. Shit chips, decent table with shit felt. But at least the players are terrible.

IMG_2952.JPG

Last edited:

Playing $5/10/15 stud 8 at the local club here. Shit chips, decent table with shit felt. But at least the players are terrible.

View attachment 47542
On which street does the bet go up to $15? 7th? Never heard of that. Would love to have a decent stud8 game around here.

rps20160709_061344_781.jpg

Last night's tourney at my place. Placed 3rd somehow after only having 200 with 12 players remaining. $100 for 3rd on a $35 buy-in.

@ruskba finished in 2nd for $145 but was in position to win. The cards were cruel to him at the end losing with AJ vs. A6. He played great all night though!

@justsomedude was there again also and we all had a great time. I gave him a badbeat in the 300 / 600 blind level with K3 suited in the big blind. He had AK and raised it to 2000. I only had 1200 left. Up comes a 3 on the turn and I kept up my momentum.

PCF representing strong again!(y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
On which street does the bet go up to $15? 7th? Never heard of that. Would love to have a decent stud8 game around here.

$5 on third and fourth.
$10 on fifth and sixth (or with a pair up on fourth).
$15 on seventh.

View attachment 47562
Last night's tourney at my place. Placed 3rd somehow after only having 200 with 12 players remaing. $100 for 3rd on a $35 buy-in.

@ruskba finished in 2nd for $145 but was in position to win. The cards were cruel to him at the end losing with AJ vs. A6. He played great all night though!

@justsomedude was there again also and we all had a great time. I gave him a badbeat in the 300 / 600 blind level with K3 suited in the big blind. He had AK and raised it to 2000. I only had 1200 left. Up comes a 3 on the turn and I kept up my momentum.

PCF representing strong again!(y) :thumbsup:

I got it in good, which is all I can do! Thanks again for hosting, always a great time at your place.

View attachment 47542

Pretty psyched that they're going to start running a draw night on Mondays. So from now on I'll have 3 non-hold 'em nights to play:

Monday: Badugi/2-7 (maybe adding Badeucey and Badacey once people get comfortable)
Friday: Stud 8
Sunday: PLO/Limit Tahoe

And then also they have NL on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom