Show Us Your Live Stacks (40 Viewers)

Made final table at local tourney (SSanel's) but escalating blinds forced me to make moves like bet folding JJ on TT7 board versus TT. Yikes.

Into cash game for $400 plus $80 for tourney so $480 total. Cash out $580. $15 to host for brewskis and wheeeee.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 222
Clearly angling hiding that extra $25...poor form @jbutler lol

Seriously though that is a sweet stack. Love that you have an OJ $1K chip!!!!

Effin' baller!

holy crap, are they really mixing the spotted $25/$100 cash chips in with the tournament solids? Sounds like a recipe for disaster....
Think those are the $25 bounties so they are worth face... I could be wrong but makes sense to me.

Ah, that would make sense. Odd that he posted pics of the cash fivers and hundos, too.

Ah, that would make sense. Odd that he posted pics of the cash fivers and hundos, too.

Yes the spotted $25 is our live cash bounty. The picture of the cash chips was my payout / take after chopping top 3. I posted that for bragging and so folks could see some different live chips. ;)

Sorry for the confusion lol

In vegAs. Up and down all night... ended +$136, assisted by the very first hand of my session at Ballys.

In the CO with QJss, and a Flop 89Tr. Nice double up +. Poker is easy when you flop the nutz and people try to bluff/rep the hand you have.

IMG_2705.JPG

Beautiful set, beautiful table felt. Whose CPs? Did someone buy Leonard's set?

They're luckily mine. @brains613 is their godfather and lets me get them and my PNY set in the weekly games on his beautiful table. I was able to piece this into a very versatile set before prices generally got ludicrous. I have a rack of $.50 and $10 too. #blessed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom