Show Us Your Live Stacks (21 Viewers)

Late night underground tourney on a pool table.

IMG_1566.JPG

Looks like Robert crumbled that card and chucked it across the table.

I dumped $300 in one orbit at this pathetic excuse for a poker game. That in itself is bad, but JoseRijo went up $400 on the orbit, and that simply will not do - not for a moment.

First I hucked the card outside into the depths of the dark night, but Jbutler traipsed out there and found it. When he returned it to me, I tried to rip it in half, but the laminate protected it from my vengeful wraith. I had to resort to crinkling it up and throwing it on table 1.

Last edited:
I dumped $300 in one orbit at this pathetic excuse for a poker game. That in itself is bad, but JoseRijo went up $400 on the orbit, and that simply will not do - not for a moment.

First I hucked the card outside into the depths of the dark night, but Jbutler traipsed out there and found it. When he returned it to me, I tried to rip it in half, but the laminate protected it from my vengeful wraith. I had to resort to crinkling it up and throwing it on table 1.
M

No Pitch & Bitch at The Divide. I'm not a cardiologist.

M

Anyone else see the irony in the name after this story.

Special thanks to @snooptodd for introducing this game to me and helping me finance the family's next visit to Costco.

Special thanks to @snooptodd for introducing this game to me and helping me finance the family's next visit to Costco.

Look out, Jose, that's getting dangerously close to a "Hey, thanks for paying for my new shoes!" post.

Great game, easily my favorite stud variation. The swings are a bit wild, but it blows my mind that @bergs finds this game and Crazy Pineapple to be unacceptable but will play SOHE for hours on end.

Free Bet Blackjack at the Flamingo 10/14/16
upload_2016-10-20_12-21-27.jpg

Yes, that is a spotted bird on top :)

IMO ugly $500 chip from color up.
upload_2016-10-20_12-24-6.jpg

1/2 NL at Venetian 10/15/16
upload_2016-10-20_12-23-6.jpg

FYI not stacks, but this is how much Louis XIII Cognac (Louie Trey) $100 gets you.:eek:
upload_2016-10-20_12-26-39.jpg

Not a cognac fan, but was tasty. I would not recommend purchasing a bottle for $1600 from the duty free on your next cruise. :cool:

BiGGyT

Last edited:
Is this played like stud?

Yeah. It's actually a great game. By far the best way to play Stud 8 imo.

Parx has been spreading Super Stud which is similar, but you get five cards and you discard 2, but you don't roll your own upcard. Also great.

Damn, and I thought me drinking Lagavulin 16 year was expensive.

Easily my favorite scotch. Shame that Master of Malt was sold out of them at $48 a bottle when I placed an order with them on Friday. Lot cheap than the $80 I find by me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom