Show Us Your Live Stacks (20 Viewers)

Got my 25ks today. Headed down to play some 1-2. Ran pure. Lady next to said (not making this up) "why didn't you turn that chip in?" I told her I had a whole bag of them and that one fell out. :D
20161021_035844.jpg

Yeah. It's actually a great game. By far the best way to play Stud 8 imo.

Parx has been spreading Super Stud which is similar, but you get five cards and you discard 2, but you don't roll your own upcard. Also great.

Thanks

Measly profits from a quick session at Ho Chunk today. In for $120

IMG_2797.JPG

Free Bet Blackjack at the Flamingo 10/14/16
View attachment 60636
Yes, that is a spotted bird on top :)

IMO ugly $500 chip from color up.
View attachment 60638

1/2 NL at Venetian 10/15/16
View attachment 60637

FYI not stacks, but this is how much Louis XII Cognac (Louie Trey) $100 gets you.:eek:
View attachment 60639

Not a cognac fan, but was tasty. I would not recommend purchasing a bottle for $1600 from the duty free on your next cruise. :cool:

BiGGyT
Remy Martin King Louis the XIII. You missed a year! Anyway if you do buy one do not throw away the bottle. It is Baccarat Crystal!

Funny fact is the tastemaster never gets to taste hs owns finished product.

A;so if you can get one for $1,400 that is actually a great price. the 750ml goes for about $3,000 or get the Black Pearl for $16,000

Enjoy

David

Remy Martin King Louis the XIII. You missed a year! Anyway if you do buy one do not throw away the bottle. It is Baccarat Crystal!

Funny fact is the tastemaster never gets to taste hs owns finished product.

A;so if you can get one for $1,400 that is actually a great price. the 750ml goes for about $3,000 or get the Black Pearl for $16,000

Enjoy

David

Oops left off an "I". Last time I saw one for sale was on a cruise ship and it was $1600. Now I need to find the black pearl, did not know about that one.

I figured you would be more interested in the spotted bird chip in that post.

Oops left off an "I". Last time I saw one for sale was on a cruise ship and it was $1600. Now I need to find the black pearl, did not know about that one.

I figured you would be more interested in the spotted bird chip in that post.
I saw the $5's with birds but not as pretty as the spotted $1's. Also how can the Flamingo go from having some nice looking chips to what they have now!?!? What a fugly $500 chip.

David O

I saw the $5's with birds but not as pretty as the spotted $1's. Also how can the Flamingo go from having some nice looking chips to what they have now!?!? What a fugly $500 chip.

David O
On top of the left stack, spotted bird $1. Yours next time I see you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom