Show Us Your Live Stacks (30 Viewers)

lets color match our $5s and $1000s!

Seriously! To their credit, most of the time $1k chips don't sit with the redbirds.

Apart from that, the Harrah's management is garbage at making decisions to keep games good with their monopoly on poker in NOLA, and just might kill the golden goose if they keep it up.

Finally got to break in my newly cleaned set of Horseshoe Clevelands! And had a big night to boot paying .25-.50! Small homegame with some friends. We use the $25 for $0.25 because I havent found a suitable quarter replacement yet. In for $50 out for a little less than $260!
IMG_6875.JPG
IMG_6876.JPG
IMG_6877.JPG
IMG_6878.JPG
!!

Little REAL horseshoe prOn for the thread.

I was there tonight as well, but didn't end up playing any poker. The lists on Bravo for smaller games were 50+ players deep and all the tables were full. I'm no 5-10 baller ;)

Nice run!

I was there tonight as well, but didn't end up playing any poker. The lists on Bravo for smaller games were 50+ players deep and all the tables were full. I'm no 5-10 baller ;)

Nice run!

Yeah this was from over the holidays. Just didn't get to post till now.

close to 5,6 KE.
It's a 5/5 NL game at the only poker club in Paris.
Actually more a 5/10 dynamic, everybody is playing very deep, lots of action.
Bought in for 1,5K, cashed out for 5,6 K and the whole session was all about good timings: been quite lucky in making the good hero folds with huge hands when I was beaten and making the good hero calls in some tricky spots, and finally a AA>QQ to close the session. :)

185d1cb1075543b1b2a5e411cddf457f.png

looks like i'll be on LATB again fairly soon, and it'll be for the next instagram special (my IG: http://www.instagram.com/robert.john_). also, here's a recent stack i don't think i've posted (to keep in line with the thread topic):
15802221_1359512504099015_4489314836726939648_n.jpg

:)

Nice! If possible can you score me some chips while you're there? $1/$5/$25/$100 (not the oversized one). Preferably all with matching The Bike brand labels on all of them, I know they have some mix and match chips.

Nice! If possible can you score me some chips while you're there? $1/$5/$25/$100 (not the oversized one). Preferably all with matching The Bike brand labels on all of them, I know they have some mix and match chips.

shouldn't be a problem whatsoever. i'm sure i'll be back before the LATB show so i'll try and get them even sooner :)

What kind of shape are those $1's are they worth harvesting
I harvested 11 total, some were relatively new, sharp edges minimal scratches on the face, easily stand on edge. Most were very worn, one even had a big chunk missing from an edge. I have the disease, so I was constantly sorting the good ones to the bottom of the stack to save.

When I was there the ones were all in terrible condition. This was about 5 months ago, so unless they've added some new inventory, I would think harvesting is out of the question.
They must have added some new inventory, the ones I kept were in pretty good condition.

Attachments

• IMG_2923.JPG
    IMG_2923.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_2924.JPG
    IMG_2924.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 172
How do you like those Monto Carlo chips? I have always kind of liked the looks of them.

Also, what is with the marker on them?
They're alright I guess. Not my chips. They play a little slick but they're fine for what we use them for... would prefer Paulson's but like I said it's not my game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom