Show Us Your Live Stacks (15 Viewers)

7 left second in chips
1486240883623671166116.jpg

First time playing NLHE in a pretty long time, decided to check out a local lodge game I had never played in before.

Tables were nice, cards were Copag poker jumbo, chips were... not ideal. In for $300 and out for $1028 at 1/3 though, can't complain!

View attachment 80230

I'm assuming they rake? If so what is it?

I'm assuming they rake? If so what is it?

It wasn't posted but it looked to me like 10% up to $5 based on what they were pulling. There's also a BBJ so he may have been pulling $1 on the other side of the tray as well, but I'm not entirely sure. I never saw him with more than $5 on the edge of the tray during a pot and there were plenty of huge pots.

Dealers were also very good, and they have "NO TIPPING" signs posted but it seemed regular to slip them some cash when you left up.

It wasn't posted but it looked to me like 10% up to $5 based on what they were pulling. There's also a BBJ so he may have been pulling $1 on the other side of the tray as well, but I'm not entirely sure. I never saw him with more than $5 on the edge of the tray during a pot and there were plenty of huge pots.

Dealers were also very good, and they have "NO TIPPING" signs posted but it seemed regular to slip them some cash when you left up.

Not terrible. Glad you ran it up. Thanks for supporting the Moose

Says an employee.

Killing this tournament and officially at the final table. Turning point was getting Aces in the yellow zone, went all in with 2 callers and numerous previous limps and was sitting pretty. Aces held up.

*UPDATE* I finished 7th, not too bad.
20170204_215927.jpg

Last edited:
20min boys, come rail!
Hey, ive been watching on Twitch. You're in seat 2, right? If so nice hand w A9 on 9h6h6 board -- good double.

P.S. the announcers were talking about how some pros (Helmuth, etc) have started posting "chip p0rn" on instagram. I'm thinking to myself, nobody not on PCF knows what real chip p0rn is.

Chip stack after getting it all-in 3 ways with AQs v's AKos and 1010. 3 spades on the river for the nut flush - lucky > good!

IMG_3236_zpsulxt0z7s.jpg

In for $500 out for $1550 for a tidy profit and even managed to get some $500 chips into a few stacks prior to cash outs this week.

More local crappy chipes. The plus is that I've had 3 monster consecutive sessions of 2/4 NLHE so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

One thing to note, the local cardroom now allows you to sponsor a table. For $500 they will replace the white Manchester Poker area with your own graphic.

View attachment 82015

If I ran a $500 profit there in one night, I'd Zombie logo that table in a heartbeat!

This is my table. There are many other tables like it. This one is mine.

If I ran a $500 profit there in one night, I'd have them put a crudely photoshopped picture of Tom Brady doing something unmentionable here to a cow with the words "Brady Sucks My Balls" on it.

(note: maybe not so unmentionable)

Some of you guys run really, really well. I have never in my life managed to river three spades :)

I am not known for my luck. The tourney from the pic I posted saw me have J 10s vs. J 10os and flopped a flush, and that was the first flush I've seen in a few months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom