Show Us Your Live Stacks (49 Viewers)

I’m a Paulson guy almost always, but do appreciate the easily customisable ceramics everyone is having fun with right now as well.

Unfortunately, these chips just feel cheap. I think they’re from Chip Lab.

How about you?
I own a set of Apache pharoahs. I’d like to handle some Paulsons someday but we’ll see. I do like how much the colors pop. I really like the look of tiger palace chips too

You have great taste! Apache Pharaohs were my first cash set.
I got a bunch of samples but something about the Egyptian theme just spoke to me. Also the colors are great and the edge spot progression is so unique. I know you’re not supposed to but I got a cash and tourney set because wanted all demons haha. Do you still have your pharoahs or have you upgraded?

I got a bunch of samples but something about the Egyptian theme just spoke to me. Also the colors are great and the edge spot progression is so unique. I know you’re not supposed to but I got a cash and tourney set. Do you still have your pharoahs or have you upgraded?
Yes, best colors out of the Apache sets imo. I gave my set to my son and he uses them now. Great set of chips! I have the HSIs pictured in my profile photo now.

Last edited:
IMG_2932.jpeg

Running it up before The Sphere tonight

I dunno that I’ve ever posted live stack photos before…definitely sent them to friends occasionally, but I feel like some stakes I play can put some people off. But in the spirit of the sharing experiences with the community, here’s a couple pics from the last few years (one poker, one blackjack). Don’t play nearly as much as I used to now that I’ve got three kids, but occasionally I get out…

Attachments

• IMG_5003.jpeg
    IMG_5003.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I dunno I’ve ever posted live stack photos before, definitely sent them to friends occasionally, but I feel like some stakes I play can put some people off. But in the spirit of sharing experiences, here’s a few pics from the last few years (one poker, one blackjack). Don’t play nearly as much as I used to now that I’ve got three kids, but occasionally I get out…
Those Jack $100s are so nice, my gosh. Thanks for posting!

And if people think the stakes you play at are too small to be meaningful just ignore them.

I dunno I’ve ever posted live stack photos before, definitely sent them to friends occasionally, but I feel like some stakes I play can put some people off. But in the spirit of sharing experiences, here’s a few pics from the last few years (one poker, one blackjack). Don’t play nearly as much as I used to now that I’ve got three kids, but occasionally I get out…
Dibs on free samples. Thanks.

I dunno that I’ve ever posted live stack photos before…definitely sent them to friends occasionally, but I feel like some stakes I play can put some people off.

Showing the JACK Cleveland photo to my wife the next time she walks up and is worried about me playing blackjack for $100 a hand.

I’ve never seen one of those $25ks in action, incredible!

1000028880.jpg
1000028893.jpg

I played day 1a at the gladiators of poker event. We went to dinner break when we were 4 from the money. I was knocked out 471st for min cash. Better than not finishing in the money though.
1000028885.jpg
1000028886.jpg

I forgot to add my chips. This was my stack at the dinner break.

Last edited:
Witnessed a very funny bomb pot today. Guy is in a bomb pot (double board 5 card omaha, hi-only) with two other players who called his $40 turn bet. On the river he jams $350ish into a pot of < $200. Both players agonize a little bit then fold. He flips his hand over and says 'I got quads baby!', with three 4s in his hand and one on the top board. At first everyone thought he was joking and it was just a crazy bluff, but it turned out he honestly. thought he had quads. I think he had a set on that board and one or 2 pair on the other lmao. One of the guys remarked he would have scooped him if he called. I guess the best bluff is when you really believe you have it.

Also in a bomb pot, I made 5 pairs on one board and 2 pairs on the other board. Not a good hand for me haha.

1718256660360.png

Last edited:
These look like bulk chips that anybody can buy off the internet.
They exactly are. There’s no chip security. They don’t use anything bigger than the $5 chip presumably to make it more difficult to sneak a large dollar value into the game.

I wound up at a pretty good table at Bally's in Blackhawk, CO a little while ago. About half the table was wild and pushing some very thin value. Patience and good cards let me run $240 up to $1200.

The weirdest hand was one where I had A9o and the board flopped 994 rainbow. I check raised up to $100. The other guy called, showed his hand (which was 96o) and then shoved all in on the turn. I have no idea why he did that. I thought that he was supposed to lose action but rules can be a bit looser in cash. Obviously I called and stacked the dude for $300. That was a headscratcher.

Fun night!

PXL_20240330_050734388.jpg

I wound up at a pretty good table at Bally's in Blackhawk, CO a little while ago. About half the table was wild and pushing some very thin value. Patience and good cards let me run $240 up to $1200.

The weirdest hand was one where I had A9o and the board flopped 994 rainbow. I check raised up to $100. The other guy called, showed his hand (which was 96o) and then shoved all in on the turn. I have no idea why he did that. I thought that he was supposed to lose action but rules can be a bit looser in cash. Obviously I called and stacked the dude for $300. That was a headscratcher.

Fun night!

View attachment 1343424
96 thought he was way ahead. I've had drunk players show their aces face up and shoved after an all hearts flop. I come a calling with 2 pair, no Ah in villains hand. That was a quick double up.

96 thought he was way ahead. I've had drunk players show their aces face up and shoved after an all hearts flop. I come a calling with 2 pair, no Ah in villains hand. That was a quick double up.
Yah that was it. I also did some subtle hollywooding when he flipped his cards over which must have convinced him that he was best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom