Sports Trash Talk (2 Viewers)

IMG_0916.jpeg

Tomorrow night. I'm already all hyped up as it is, if I have a stogie I'll never get to bed lol
Well, I'll have one for you tonight. Tomorrow is my last work day before leaving for an OBX trip. I know I won't be able to sleep so some Russell's 10 and an Oliva V Melanio maduro for a night cap.

View attachment 1397909

@BarrieJ3 Is this nightmare fuel for you??
The only thing to cheer for as a Raiders fan are your men when they get to other teams. So big fan of watching Carr cook in New Orleans and JJ gotta get rolling in GB.

I don’t know where I want to see Tae Tae go. There’s no way KC could make it work, but that’d be scary for sure.

I still think the most fun to watch would be him in Baltimore, what a ridiculous offense that would be. They don’t throw enough to warrant him, but dear lawd you’re either light in the box against D Henry or facing up Davante 1 on 1. KC does so much pre snap and mixes eneryome in as runners with the sweeps, reverses, etc. That’s a lot of movement and blocking and buyin needed by Davante already in his 30s now…..

Also don’t be greedy! lol take your stupid dynasty and leave us alone!

The only thing to cheer for as a Raiders fan are your men when they get to other teams. So big fan of watching Carr cook in New Orleans and JJ gotta get rolling in GB.

I don’t know where I want to see Tae Tae go. There’s no way KC could make it work, but that’d be scary for sure.

I still think the most fun to watch would be him in Baltimore, what a ridiculous offense that would be. They don’t throw enough to warrant him, but dear lawd you’re either light in the box against D Henry or facing up Davante 1 on 1. KC does so much pre snap and mixes eneryome in as runners with the sweeps, reverses, etc. That’s a lot of movement and blocking and buyin needed by Davante already in his 30s now…..

Also don’t be greedy! lol take your stupid dynasty and leave us alone!
1728012618707.gif

I’d only allow it if you got him a ring.

Also, you guys should hire Chris Paul for something. Just so he can have a ring too, he deserves one. Maybe Blake Griffin. Oh and definitely Mike Trout.

Really, the chiefs should just spend 1 roster spot per year on a “deserving” ringless champion from any sport.

If the Yankees can’t win the ALCS with the O’s and Astros out of the picture, they should publicly fire Cashman and Boone in center field at the end of their last game this year.

OTH, my $200 free roll on Brewers winning the World Series for $12K just died an inglorious death. FU NYM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom