Sports Trash Talk (5 Viewers)

Screenshot_20241010-011822.png

"Are we live? Because we dont give a ...." Kiki Hernandez you're so cool. #*@% you and all your Hollywood bandwagon fans. Still havn't had a legitimate championship since 1988.

Eric Karros, Mike Piazza, Gary Sheffield, Raul however you spell mondesi, Hideo Nomo and his international following, Gagne’s unhittable soul patch, Ethiers flair for the dramatic, Manny and Puig being Manny and Puig. Lmao even the mgrs are stars - Torre, Mattingly, Roberts. I mean hell, even had the best announcer in the game ever, Vin.

I don’t know that cool points matter, but idk that any team over the past 20 years comes close in swag other than NYY.

There’s no better chant in sports than “Beat LA”.

IMG_0065.gif

Eric Karros, Mike Piazza, Gary Sheffield, Raul however you spell mondesi, Hideo Nomo and his international following, Gagne’s unhittable soul patch, Ethiers flair for the dramatic, Manny and Puig being Manny and Puig. Lmao even the mgrs are stars - Torre, Mattingly, Roberts. I mean hell, even had the best announcer in the game ever, Vin.

I don’t know that cool points matter, but idk that any team over the past 20 years comes close in swag other than NYY.

View attachment 1401931
Logopit_1684894078049.png
-Kiki Hernandez

View attachment 1401931
I really, really, really, really, REALLY don't want to have to root for the Yankees...

I really, really, really, really, REALLY don't want to have to root for the Yankees...
Hey you guys are cool too! You had Bonds!

And…ummm Lincecum with that flowing hair. JT snow! Benjie….matt Cain!

Just seems like most of your solid guys last 2 decades happened to be pitchers. I guess maybe not a “cool” or flair team, but fundamentals are cool too! You’re like the Tim Duncan of cali baseball :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hey you guys are cool too! You had Bonds!

And…ummm Lincecum with that flowing hair. JT snow! Benjie….matt Cain!

Just seems like most of your solid guys last 2 decades happened to be pitchers. I guess maybe not a “cool” or flair team, but fundamentals are cool too! You’re like the Tim Duncan of cali baseball :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I was gonna add you left Kershaw off your list. Maybe not as much swag as Brian Wilson but a hell of a (regular season) career

I was gonna add you left Kershaw off your list. Maybe not as much swag as Brian Wilson but a hell of a (regular season) career
I mean prob best HoFer over the last 20 years for LA, but when you wilt that often post season…..you just don’t get them swag points.

I feel for him though. He’s like the CP3 of the mlb. Always hurt and trying to push through injury or rehab come October.

lol if it wasn’t apparent im much more familiar with nba than mlb.

No way the Tigers were getting past the Yankees. It'll take a little luck (and Kwan's average to stay in the stratosphere), but Cleveland has a shot against the Yankees.

I've just accepted we're the retirement home/talent killer for so many wayward souls.

Saw the news on Lacy; driving with BAC over .20 is bananas.
Yup. A lot of people don't have a good grasp on where .08 is. A lot of people are concerned they can't have a couple of drinks with dinner. The average person could have 2-3 drinks over an hour dinner, and even if theyre starting to feel it, they're probably not halfway to .08. Point is, you need to drink a lot more than most people realize, to get to .08. So you need to drink a shitload to get to .20. And a guy his size? Even more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom