Starting Stack Thread (4 Viewers)

Well, you DID quarter me on a $700 SOHE pot when you hit your two-outer on the river, LOL!!!

I did have the nuts on the first board. I was kind of free rolling on the second board. Weren't you the one chasing half a pot? :) :) :) ;)

I did have the nuts on the first board. I was kind of free rolling on the second board. Weren't you the one chasing half a pot? :) :) :) ;)

LOL!!! Yeah, kinda... I had a reasonable hand on the Hold'em side and was behind very few hands, your AAs turned top set was one of them unfortunately... And I had the nuts on the Omaha side... I though I could scoop the pot if you were playing second or third nut on the Omaha side with a middle of the road Hold'em hand... Nature of SOHE I guess, hahahaha...

Ended up a few buy-ins on the polite side though... Not a bad night...

Last edited:
LOL!!! Yeah, kinda... I had a reasonable hand on the Hold'em side and was behind very few hands, your AAs was one of them unfortunately... And I had the nuts on the Omaha side... I though I could scoop the pot if you were playing second or third nut on the Omaha side with a middle of the road Hold'em hand... Nature of SOHE I guess, hahahaha...

Ended up a few buy-ins on the polite side though... Not a bad night...

You usually do. That was one of the rare times we've been mixed up in a big pot (actually, I believe three altogether). I know I try to avoid big hands with you if possible. I feel like you can read my soul :)

Another reason I try to avoid you in big pots. You are after all a WSOP super star :)

20924-a21c48a79af425ef136e0ea99258cece.jpg
20923-70d9c3871434b0ef1348eb618f71b1dc.jpg

20922-3585d604190c778e40faf5a89f305eef.jpg
20921-bbb10b3da237ffb3fbe7001cd9b0a6f0.jpg

Desperately need a new camera. My Sony Cyber Shot from 1996 is CRAP!! Anyway, hosting my first game in over a year tonight. $50 PCA T10k ($40 + $10 bounty). Wish me luck!

Split 1st with a worthy opponent....back and forth all night. Good split. Cleaned up nice in the cash game too......great night back to the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom