Sunset Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm contemplating doing a dealer button. Would probably go with @OldWestPokerSupplies .

20151102_112144_zpsihncyadj.jpg

I don't think I want a "sunset" dealer button. I still want it to "flow" with the set. Just something different if that makes sense.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I did a quick google search for Moon rises over water and Sun.

I'm also open to other idea's that might flow well with the Sunset theme.

Thanks

full moonOverWater.jpg
full-moon.jpg
Sun Wallpapers.jpg
sun-and-sky-6.jpg
sunshine_meditation.jpg
supermoon.jpg

I also did some googling - found a few similar to what you have. I didn't find anything that matched my mental image. It seems like the flow would be a partially rising moon over the beach. The one above is close to what I thought of, but not sure if that's the color scheme you want.

I also did some googling - found a few similar to what you have. I didn't find anything that matched my mental image. It seems like the flow would be a partially rising moon over the beach. The one above is close to what I thought of, but not sure if that's the color scheme you want.

I don't have a "color scheme" yet :) I'm just looking for something different other than a "sunrise".

I like where your head is at.

BTW, Mr Poker Zombie shared your story with me. Absolutely awesome!!!

I like where your head is at.

Thank you. I'm in a creative mood tonight. What color background are you typically playing against? Maybe that'll help define the color scheme.

BTW, Mr Poker Zombie shared your story with me. Absolutely awesome!!!

We are two awesome individuals. LOL Yes, not a typical boy-meets-girl story. :)

Thank you. I'm in a creative mood tonight. What color background are you typically playing against? Maybe that'll help define the color scheme.

We are two awesome individuals. LOL Yes, not a typical boy-meets-girl story. :)

Bronze 'ish...........I can post a picture later. Wifey is wanting to sit and have a beer before dinner.

I shared my story with him. My wife and I also moved pretty quickly.

Short version

Met SEPT 31st. Started dating middle of NOV. Married in APR.

As I told @Poker Zombie , I'm looking forward to meeting you guys one day.

Bill

Just emailed Sal about moving forward with this. No design yet. I have no idea how to to that shit. Gonna wait and hear back from him.

Anyone interested in a sunset/sunrise button (pending the design of course). I'll probably roll with the 60 mm, 40 gram button

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom