The Great Fresca Debate (2 Viewers)

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
A while back I made a comment about Fresca (I believe it was - who the f*ck drinks Fresca anyway) which sparked a spirited debate. Well, I just caught up on the series The Boys (pretty good show on Amazon Prime), and they have the Fresca debate imbedded in the show! I think this is now worthy of its own thread! Time to take a stand! Are you the guy on the left or the right? Let’s hear it.
BF523BAD-1131-409B-BB70-730F7C8B7B51.jpeg

Who the eff doesn't like Fresca? It's the best drink there is.

As a kid, the best drink is obviously Cactus Cooler. But then as an adult you can't sneak those anymore, cause 39 grams of sugar will give you the betes.

So, then you move to the responsible delicious grapefruit flavored citrus soft drink that rules them all, Fresca!

Also, if there is no Fresca in the house, people will hear about it weekly until there is Fresca in the house again.

327F901F-3FC4-4923-BF4F-DF854A9ECD64.jpeg

Pro Fresca. Anyone remember Tab? That Tab was nasty. These were the diet drinks when I was a kid.

I actually went through a fresca and captain morgan's phase. But that's one of those secret at-home drinks that you don't tell people about.
(It's not very good)

Original is better than the black cherry and peach versions. Fight me.

Haven’t tried blackberry Fresca yet.

Fresca is a diet soda........or have I been wrong all my life? :eek:
Correct.

1657664251362.png

INGREDIENTS​

CARBONATED WATER, CITRIC ACID, CONCENTRATED GRAPEFRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, ASPARTAME, POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PROTECT TASTE), ACACIA GUM, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, POTASSIUM BENZOATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT TASTE), CAROB BEAN GUM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom