The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (75 Viewers)

I don’t have too many mail days anymore but I had to pick some of these up so I could make some into some sort of Kansas Jayhawk speciality chip… not sure what yet though. The colors are great and chips are in pretty decent condition.
IMG_8392.jpeg

I don’t have too many mail days anymore but I had to pick some of these up so I could make some into some sort of Kansas Jayhawk speciality chip… not sure what yet though. The colors are great and chips are in pretty decent condition.
View attachment 1234598
FWIW these are the worst inlays I've ever tried to remove I think, and I've done hundreds of THCs
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 11.45.14 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 11.45.39 AM.png

One is in pretty rough shape but that's OK considering I didn't think any of these survived destruction.

View attachment 1232720
These Foxwoods $100s are amazing to me. I chased them for a couple of years and never saw a single one. And I’d bet those chips cost their original owner $100 apiece. Hopefully you got them for less than that (but all things considered, I wouldn’t blame you if you paid that price.)

These Foxwoods $100s are amazing to me. I chased them for a couple of years and never saw a single one. And I’d bet those chips cost their original owner $100 apiece. Hopefully you got them for less than that (but all things considered, I wouldn’t blame you if you paid that price.)
I bet you're right. The person that had them said they were in some guys glass jar full of random. Luckily, they were a lot cheaper than face, but I probably would have paid that :vomit:

Never thought I'd see any of these ever again either.

Received a couple of packages from some generous PCF members today.

Thanks for the loaner Scrown rack @XBobdog . Stack height for reference versus minty TRK for reference.

ZZjMopj.jpg
Qga8vRd.jpg

I sent @Rieguy a shuffle stack of TRK’s to sample and he generously returned them with a couple of nice decks and this beautiful unknown (to me) chip. Has anyone ever heard of City of the Dawn Cardroom? I can’t find anything on chipguide.

E4n8T3w.jpg

Received a couple of packages from some generous PCF members today.

Thanks for the loaner Scrown rack @XBobdog . Stack height for reference versus minty TRK for reference.

ZZjMopj.jpg
Qga8vRd.jpg

I sent @Rieguy a shuffle stack of TRK’s to sample and he generously returned them with a couple of nice decks and this beautiful unknown (to me) chip. Has anyone ever heard of City of the Dawn Cardroom? I can’t find anything on chipguide.

E4n8T3w.jpg
Try this! https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/city-of-dawn-cardroom-cash-cpc.112468/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom