The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (74 Viewers)

Chiproom goodies!

Attachments

• IMG_3349.jpeg
    IMG_3349.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3350.jpeg
    IMG_3350.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 124
They’re alive, they’re alive! After a brief but stress inducing hangup with USPS for a few days, I am on the way to a second live Las Vegas cash set. Thanks @djmarc!

Attachments

• IMG_0976.jpeg
    IMG_0976.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0977.jpeg
    IMG_0977.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 131
A bit overdue, but some recent acquisitions, from various sources, including the recent charity auctions. Big thank you’s to @leo822 and @bernielomax for the super generous charity auction items to benefit @liftapint’s friend Morgan.

Speaking of Mel, she absolutely STUNNED me with a totally unexpected and incredibly generous gift: six—SIX—Riverside Reno $100s!!! Mel, I’m not sure I am worthy of such an amazing and insanely generous gift—thank you! I know how much those chips mean to you, and I’m humbled. You’re one of a kind.

For those of you who have read this far, you should know that I am (was!) 7 hundos short of a full rack of Riverside $100s, and I’ve been working on the rack for the better part of a decade now. It is now complete, thanks to @leo822 and @liftapint! o_O

IMG_4353.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg

A bit overdue, but some recent acquisitions, from various sources, including the recent charity auctions. Big thank you’s to @leo822 and @bernielomax for the super generous charity auction items to benefit @liftapint’s friend Morgan.

Speaking of Mel, she absolutely STUNNED me with a totally unexpected and incredibly generous gift: six—SIX—Riverside Reno $100s!!! Mel, I’m not sure I am worthy of such an amazing and insanely generous gift—thank you! I know how much those chips mean to you, and I’m humbled. You’re one of a kind.

For those of you who have read this far, you should know that I am (was!) 7 hundos short of a full rack of Riverside $100s, and I’ve been working on the rack for the better part of a decade now. It is now complete, thanks to @leo822 and @liftapint! o_O

View attachment 1237552
View attachment 1237553
I've seen better pink chips, but only as singles. That is the best RACK of pink chips I've ever seen. Congrats on finishing!

I’ve never attempted such posing of chips, and I have a pretty serious tremor, so don’t look if you have serious OCD. (Obsessive Chipping Disorder)

Total pictured: 4,006 chips

Not picured: roughly 250 blues, reds, and whites that were not close enough for color match.

The purples were dyed a wine color first. I didn’t like it, so I threw them in some blue and they turned out an almost tie dyed purple. They will do for now.

Ridiculous enough?

View attachment 1229257View attachment 1229259
Nice job! I thought my PGI 8V set was ridiculous at about 2600. You have smoked me!

View attachment 1232717
View attachment 1232716
View attachment 1232715

I have finally perfected my Tiger set. No
family photo as the rest of my chips are back in CA, but...

140x ES fracs to be relabeled (though HEAVILY considering turning these to 1's and buying the OG fracs from @breal_cards)
200x $1's
400x $5's
100x $25's
40x $100's
20x $500's

thanks @Thomacetti and everyone tagging me in multiple Tiger sales I missed :whistle: :whistling:

I have a rack of es fracs that I no longer need. Let me know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom