The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (63 Viewers)

For all the threadshitters
list GIF

Talk about bomb proof
20240207_161448.jpg

Awesome job and thanks for the fracs @Turbo and also for the MGMs @biggantt !
20240207_163337.jpg

Also shout out to @l33tf0b thank you for your help with my last couple of transactions sir!

Now gotta get cleaning! Hoping to get these blues on the Felt Saturday night after @longflop end of season tourney! My points yield me a 7100 chip stack to start... the leader is over 40k, gotta get that cash set ready! Haha

A bunch of additions to the singles collection over the last few weeks.

AD-Mailday-202402a.jpg

The Mint chips have been on my radar for a long time, and I was able to get a reasonable deal on the $1 and the $5 to start the trip down this particular rabbit hole. The International was for the Vegas and Elvis history it represents. The Horseshoes are some of the last items I needed to finish that part of the collection. I'm down to some uncommon beasts to finish that. The Mapes were to add to the other Mapes I had and the Carousels, c/o @Spinettis Gaming, are the next to last pieces to round out that part of the collection.

I love that nixie tube clock
I got it quite a while ago. The gentleman who was selling them had them as kits or already completed clocks. I didn't trust my fine soldering skills at the time so I bought the finished clock. I found a vendor who did custom and semi-custom acrylic boxes and found a size they already had that was the right size for the clock. All I had to do was drill the holes to screw in the base of the clock and a port in the back for the power cord.

The guy doing the clock has stopped making them or the kits, but a Google search will find a few folks who are making them. They aren't terribly expensive and make a great conversation starter.

I got it quite a while ago. The gentleman who was selling them had them as kits or already completed clocks. I didn't trust my fine soldering skills at the time so I bought the finished clock. I found a vendor who did custom and semi-custom acrylic boxes and found a size they already had that was the right size for the clock. All I had to do was drill the holes to screw in the base of the clock and a port in the back for the power cord.

The guy doing the clock has stopped making them or the kits, but a Google search will find a few folks who are making them. They aren't terribly expensive and make a great conversation starter.

First time I ever saw one was when an old work buddy built one from scratch. Always thought they were pretty neat ever since.

And for the sake of remaining on-topic, here's the samples I recently got from BRPro

20240207_234541.jpg

Pretty sure the yellow 47mm is meant to be a tribute to The Lodge's 1k chip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom