The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (62 Viewers)

New fracs:

IMG_7247.jpeg

One of the best mail days I’ve had in a VERY long time! With these chips, I finally finished a project! The Prancing Pony limit set is now LIVE!

View attachment 1275180
Well, maybe just a few more racks of black solids to really bring things together…..
Perfect for Harry Potter set!!!
Change the pony with a snake
Slytherin!!!!!

@mike32 has playable quantities of these, not sure how many teams, but I'd guess he has all of them.
Somehow I lucked into 120 of them in uncirculated conditions in the plastic coin sheets on eBay for I think $99 years ago. All the fields and doubles or triples of most I think. I slowly added on when I saw them cheap and I added non baseball ones as well. They are kind of fun to play with. I went for a mixed rhc large inlay vibe.
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5333.jpeg

Last edited:
Each of these orders was placed months ago, so the fact that they both arrived on the same afternoon is kind of mind-boggling.

First, my CPC secondary chips arrived ahead of schedule. I've gone completely NUTS!

1708467535220.png

Second, my ceramic hybrid small crown River Rat chips arrived. Added some nickels to my cash set.

1708467610783.png

Finally, I received a bunch of acrylic plaques for my NUTS tournament set. Turned out fantastic.

1708467673198.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom