The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (61 Viewers)

Thanks to @MichaelBubly for throwing me one of his buttons for the Shoreline set - happy to have helped on the inlay work... phase two has to start sometime ya know....lol

Since my custom buttons for Calypso seem to still be in customs, for the opening game this weekend I'll throw this baby on the table

PXL_20240221_002312197.jpg

First mail day in quite some time! Very pleased with how my first run of "The Treehouse" SmCrown Hybrid Ceramics came out! Then a big thanks to @greenchip for a trade on some chips to help finish my Caesars baccarat barrel and getting some nicer oversized chips into my collection!

IMG_5687.jpg
IMG_5691.jpg
IMG_5690.jpg
IMG_5689.jpg
IMG_5696.jpg
IMG_5697.jpg
IMG_5695.jpg
IMG_5693.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5686.jpg
    IMG_5686.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5692.jpg
    IMG_5692.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5688.jpg
    IMG_5688.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 30
Thanks to @MichaelBubly for throwing me one of his buttons for the Shoreline set - happy to have helped on the inlay work... phase two has to start sometime ya know....lol

Since my custom buttons for Calypso seem to still be in customs, for the opening game this weekend I'll throw this baby on the table

View attachment 1277795
Phase 2 soon. Hopefully. My wallet has to play some catch up first!

Im fully convinced that Waikem Auto Group dealerships have found a way to use charity poker events as tax write offs, and @doublebooyah85 has benefited greatly from this :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

SHOW ME THE WAY!!!
Hahahaha I don’t mix business w pleasure! Charity events are just that! And only way I can felt all these tourney chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom