The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (87 Viewers)

Picked these up yesterday. Don’t really need more but will always take more $5s

IMG_7115.jpeg

Nice mail day!
20240506_165407.jpg

Everything but the fracs! @detroitdad thank you for the chance to own a Bahamia set! @Hunt247 for those beautiful Tiger 500s. @justincarothers for these big boy dealer buttons!

Thank you gentlemen very much!!!

Now for a barrel of Bahamia $100s and hopefully someday one more rack of $5s!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Love that linen effect - Wynn is my fav poker room in Vegas and that's always what I think of when I see that. May have to have @rjdev7 help design my custom felt.
Yes I saw the faux linen finish on a Wynn inspired felt from his vendor thread and had to get it done on at least one of mine. I only asked him to do it it in the middle area of mine on this one, but when I get my craps topper made in the future I'll be going with that effect on the full thing. @rjdev7 has got the linen effect on full lockdown!

Amazing, every time I tell myself I’m done, when I take pictures of mail day/weeks, I keep adding to the collection.

I’m sure I’m missing some stuff, but this what I had on my desk I received last couple weeks.

Thanks to everyone who sold me everything below. I could use another rack of the white sailing/gambler chips, a rack of the Good Luck Club $1’s and a barrel of the Yakama $5’s. There are some custom dealer buttons and custom dice from @LeGold. He always does awesome work. A little bit of everything…THC, RHC, Bud Jones. I hoard everything.
34812A88-A0C7-4FE4-AB01-A733D49A1451.jpeg

Special thanks to @John Conor. I posted in someone’s classified ad how hard it was to find Yakama’s now. I was 24 short of a rack. Without payment, he sent me 5 in the mail. Awesome gesture. And the best smelling chips I’ve ever received. Apparently a perfume bottle broke close to it and leaked all over the package.

A3F1CD12-6214-4486-8B2D-7ED9FF75C27F.jpeg

And received my sample set from the Silver Saddle. One of my all time favorites. And compared to my Jockey mold Silver Saddles.

81CF24CB-005D-4136-9643-633FF9F6F140.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom