The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (68 Viewers)

Thanks @BPTDirector for breaking off a piece of your set. These are killer compared to the stock $5ks and love the addition of the $25k.

Props to whoever did the original customization.
View attachment 1322548
That 5K looks familiar …

IMG_1597.jpeg

Thanks @BPTDirector for breaking off a piece of your set. These are killer compared to the stock $5ks and love the addition of the $25k.

Props to whoever did the original customization.
View attachment 1322548
The 5K was designed by @Marhault. The 25K was designed by me. Sad to see the set get broken apart, but glad to see that it will get good use.

@Rieguy is the worst……. Hate that guy….

I hope he trips and hits his head just hard enough he forgets chip things and gives me all of his chippies…..

(You’re a magical chipper and fuck you nicely) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Here I am singing your praises on this blurple in Cali when @quintooo was using it as a capper and this is how you repay me?!
images.jpg

DjQYDfw.jpg

our customs touched tips and everything

I appreciate everything that I receive and everyone who sends stuff, I simply just don’t post in mail pr0n much anymore.

This seemed worthwhile though. On the day I get my sleeve tattoo started with a raiders logo, I received these in the mail from friend and foe @chipinla.

8087A705-9F31-44D5-A947-17B477777249.jpeg

But that certainly can’t be all. And it’s not. He did not disappoint, also surprising me with a mint, graded, Mr. Swift card.

I’m gonna have to see if I can get this signed at an LV game this year @chipinla :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I love it, thank you and appreciate the effort that went into this surprise.

D5C70996-2369-49FD-87A0-4360254B5D9E.jpeg

Big Thanks to @chippitydoodah for hand delivering my new rack of Paris $1s.
It was nice to meet you, hope you enjoyed the game! I had a good time showing off my hap-hazzard collection of chips to someone who also enjoys chipping.
Also shown.. some other fun recent PCF and eBay purchases that I've neglected to post here.
Thanks @joeyshin @bernielomax @JRald07 @doublebooyah85 @quintooo
20240504_093406.jpg20240504_120207.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity and knowing your passion for the Dunes, I was surprised that you where not interested in my Dunes architect original plans some months ago. I guess they would have shined, framed on wall, with all your "babies"around.
I thought they were AWESOME but I had no clue on the value of them and you started high and then went lower. Then it went to eBay. Then you took an offer etc. Auction format here starting with a low $ would have been the play. I def would have bid on it.

and you started high and then went lower. Then it went to eBay. Then you took an offer etc. Auction format here starting with a low $ would have been the play. I def would have bid on it.
Yeah I see your point.
But i was not ready to bargain such gem. My lowered price was for PCF, and i took the offer only because it was a PCF member, ready to keep the 3 plans together. But all in all the discount was small.
But you are right I should not have talked about auction in first place. Not the proper word.

Yeah I see your point.
But i was not ready to bargain such gem. My lowered price was for PCF, and i took the offer only because it was a PCF member, ready to keep the 3 plans together. But all in all the discount was small.
But you are right I should not have talked about auction in first place. Not the proper word.
It was very cool and nice of you to offer it up. Glad a PCF member got them!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom