The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (50 Viewers)

Got a nice set from a card dealer in Montana. Not a chipper but would be a lot cool if he was.

Pack job was good and came with a undisclosed 3 towels. They don’t match the chips but what can I say?
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg

A couple of collectible chips from @JrChief8 arrived today: :love:

AD-mailday20240429.jpg

These are able to re-join their cousins that I've been slowing amassing for quite a while now. I got the 100 (I think) not too long after the 2005 WSOP these were first used in.

AD-WSOP-BJ.jpg

You can see why they had to make a secondary 5k as the orange one was a bit close in color to the 25k.

I'm still bummed @TheChipRoom wasn't able to save these from the dreaded NGC shredder.

And can whoever that knows how to Saran Wrap barrels so perfectly do a quick YouTube video on your craft lol @Hunt247 and @Th14 come to mind. @Hunt247 is an angler so it checks out lol
I actually had a buyer laugh at the way I packed them as he had never seen the Saran Wrap method. I've never seen a better option. Plenty of worse ways. The worst I ever got was the clear packing tape. Those took forever to unpack and clean sticky gunk off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom