The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (117 Viewers)

We need closeup pics before we can approve!
IMG_3371.jpeg

Things have been a little quiet on the mail front this month. At least my bank account is happy about that. I did have to fix that before the end of the month. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

AD-Mailday-20240729.jpg

I'd been on the lookout for the SMB Monaco anniversary plaque for a while. I have the pink/fish-scale version, but it's nice having it's sibling for the display. I just have to figure out how to rearrange the plaque shelf to make room for it.

The Castaways is to fill out that little spot in my collection. I was outbid on the $25 the seller had, so it's back on the hunt to find one of those.

The spots probably don’t always matchup up perfectly with the th&c do they? Beautiful chip.
Not sure if you mean that the spots aren’t always perfectly aligned with the inlay or if you mean that that the spots don’t always match each other perfectly.
But in either case, no. And that’s why I love them.

Not sure if you mean that the spots aren’t always perfectly aligned with the inlay or if you mean that that the spots don’t always match each other perfectly.
But in either case, no. And that’s why I love them.
I meant how the spots are perfectly aligned with the mold on that particular chip. I imagine that’s uncommon!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom