The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (84 Viewers)

These will need a lot of cleaning... lots of masking tape residue...

1ADD391D-4919-4C67-9937-1327B7998BBE.jpeg

Awesome mail day!

View attachment 622077

First, a set of inlaid shuffle stacks in 10 different molds from CPC to better inform my mold decision! This way I can see how each mold feels, shuffles, and sounds.

View attachment 622079

View attachment 622080

View attachment 622081

Next, some beautiful THC solid blues (day blue? sky blue?) Thanks @PGA PRO ! Great packaging too!

View attachment 622084View attachment 622085

And finally, a box from @Josh Kifer . The purples are from @Gear and greens from @Godzilla28 , and Josh's milling work is absolutely superb!! I HIGHLY recommend his services! If you have anything that you need milled, Josh is the absolute GOAT. He's also got some great playing cards at a pretty unbeatable price!

View attachment 622086

Need to be cleaned and oiled, but damn I love those colors!

View attachment 622088View attachment 622089
Thanks man. I appreciate the review.

Just went to order a bunch yesterday and they were sold out. Interested in how you like them!
So far they are great. It took me a little bit to get over the fact that I would have that ‘classic’ look with the traditional racks. But these are very nice. I assumed the top would snap on to the bottom but that’s not the case. Regardless I really like them and will be ordering more when they are back in stock.

Man that took a while to unpack for 2 barrels! Thanks @JRald07 !View attachment 622960
Haha. I had one the other day I had to take a break opening it. It reminded of the Christmas present prank where you start with a big box and when you open it, there’s another box in it. And on and on. They must have used a dozen of those padded envelopes. It was great and no chips were harmed. Just took me forever to open them as each time it was all taped up too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom