The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (87 Viewers)

MORE MAIL!!!!

87CFB93C-FCBA-4D29-B082-B2C177C1C4D2.jpeg

2 weeks ago I said I’d slow down after buying 5 sets in like 2 months... Today these show up (nobody tell my wife).

View attachment 623550

Starting to think roulette chips look even better with black inlay. I guess depends on whether you intend on using them for tourney or cash since I've seen tournament sets go with black inlay and cash with white inlay. Look good either way!

Please note @aggie that finding them with sharp* edges and intact hotstamps is easier said than done. While live, alot of the "harvestable" chips show considerate use/wear
Hmmmmm, might have my friend in Vegas look for a good rack of those and Paris $1. I will be there in August so I know what I will be doing with some spare time, lol.

Hmmmmm, might have my friend in Vegas look for a good rack of those and Paris $1. I will be there in August so I know what I will be doing with some spare time, lol.
With time to sort through chips (on the table or from the cage if they'll sell them to you) you can build a decent rack. But they are a bit more wise to what you are doing now lol might not be so easy since they've had to replace several hundred (thousand?) racks by now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom