The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (75 Viewers)

:)

Attachments

• B3015F1F-5BED-4FBB-ADCF-5C9ED3428D26.jpeg
    B3015F1F-5BED-4FBB-ADCF-5C9ED3428D26.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 138
I have no idea wtf I’m doing, so I impulse bought a thousand Lady Lucks from @Chipandchair just in case I found myself needing a third RHC cash set.

A small WTHC sample set from @sbp8984 — they’re fantastic and make me wish I had a set, although I’m beginning to realize I need to set my sights slightly higher.

Oh, and I’m praying someone can teach me how to make these HSI snappers playable .....

32A556BA-B6DC-4232-893D-7DA229F2BB7E.jpeg

Last edited:
mission complete*
thanks to everyone who helped :tup:

View attachment 629252

*still need the !@#$ AS T5
Should be happy for you but tilted I missed the PS Sample especially since I was looking for one so long and even asked Tommy if he had one for sale a few times before. Will keep a lookout for the AS T5 for you though. Would be a shame for it to not be as complete as it can be. All those other chips being discussed are virtually unobtainium.

Those turned out sooo good!

Also, did I miss out on those PCF cut cards?? Would love some of those

They are mine. Casa Mango splash on one side and hand rankings on the other. I made them for the hand rankings when the newbies play or when I am teaching my nieces and nephews to play. I will send you some since you were I. That cc group buy. PM me if you want a pair.

Last edited:
My brother Nick @PGA PRO , I truly can't say thank you enough man! Guys if you ever get the opportunity to deal with nick in any way at all, you will see that he is one of the most stand up awesome and truly generous people on the forum. Absolutely love them!!
20210205_161100.jpg

And ordered some new shades for or week in Sunny Florida! Margaritaville in Key West... I am about ready to check off that bucket list item than has been on there for over 20 years!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom