The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (83 Viewers)

It’s dayglo peach. Think that was a couple of shades lighter than the tiger. I ordered them back in May so can’t remember :LOL: :laugh:
This makes me feel good. My B-mold set has a progression from a T500 blurple to a T1000 DG Peach chip. Seeing the two colors somewhat side my side makes me feel good about my decision to go with DG Peach over Tiger!

This makes me feel good. My B-mold set has a progression from a T500 blurple to a T1000 DG Peach chip. Seeing the two colors somewhat side my side makes me feel good about my decision to go with DG Peach over Tiger!
Tiger is a very loud color, it would probably blare as a solid, but Tiger and Blurple always compliment eachother well. I think the peach looks lovely

Tiger is a very loud color, it would probably blare as a solid, but Tiger and Blurple always compliment eachother well. I think the peach looks lovely
Oh definitely. @BonScot and I have similar thoughts with our sets I think. I want my players to have to bring sunglasses to play poker with a solids set consisting of DG Peacock, Tiger, Green, and Pink chips that I'm having made!

Any plans to show the chip faces? ;)
Pics courtesy of @FordPickup92
5C31BDCA-A6EC-4782-920A-698AEB7C790F.jpeg
FBC56AEE-499D-4728-81AA-D1608EC78CB4.jpeg

The black outline is thicker than I would like but other than that I’m happy.

So I received a pm out of the blue from @Venturalvn just asking for my mailing address and that he wanted to send me a thank you package. For what I thought? He is just a straight up good dude and I am blown away by his generosity and thoughtfulness.

His custom chips are phenomenal! I’ve been a huge fan of his Beach set for awhile now and he just designed one of the coolest hybrid sets that I’ve ever seen. I am ecstatic to have these samples...along with a barrel of his hybrids to “play” with.

Even though the chips are frickin awesome, it is the personal letter that he included that stole the show. It was the nicest note that I’ve ever read. I think I will keep it to myself as I feel like we shared a special “broment”. I won’t forget it man.

Chris, thank you so much for being an great friend and for thinking of me...even though you might have made a grown man cry. :watching::LOL: :laugh::) :tup: This place is a better place because of shit like this and people like you.

39DF1D4C-2C73-42D6-9951-6E08A508DA71.jpeg
4CA966CD-0626-4F67-A8BE-AECFD4E9F0DD.jpeg
A3309723-1227-4CA1-8899-DA1862C551D5.jpeg

Sorry awful pictures from the backroom of my basement.

Really nice mail day for me today. First, I received my label from @Gear for my animal house 2.0 relabel project (reveal coming shortly). Second, I had asked gear to create some labels for some 500s and 5k chips that I bought from him to match my friend‘s poker palace set. What a really nice job! The first pic is my friends chips and the second and third pics are gear‘s chips. awesome job!
0B570FD6-8FA3-421D-ADDD-A04B37106BC0.jpeg
9987B43A-BF1D-468D-AC3B-7343861700DA.jpeg
F844D5F7-0F6F-451D-B81A-5F6339321E50.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom