The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (72 Viewers)

Oh boy. More Matsui's in the mail. I think @JRald07 might have overcautiously packed them since they are just plastic but I appreciate the time he spent doing it :)
1612818732926.png

Lil mail day!
View attachment 631906Spinettis for the left 3, lots of cleaning to do! Thank you @churlbut18 for the PH frac, first one in several months! Also my boy Zaki @horseshoes for the hook up on these prototype resin buttons. Gotta come up with something interesting for those!

My pleasure man. Hope you come up with something cool using those.

Lil mail day!
View attachment 631906Spinettis for the left 3, lots of cleaning to do! Thank you @churlbut18 for the PH frac, first one in several months! Also my boy Zaki @horseshoes for the hook up on these prototype resin buttons. Gotta come up with something interesting for those!
Are these remains of murdered chips in an epoxy button?

Let's bring a little happiness and positivity to this place for a minute.

I received a PM from a new user stating that he saw my want ad for CDI $100's and that he had 50 that he could let go of to help me. Being new to the forums, I was hesitant initially, but saw that he took lots of photos of the chips, provided further photos on request from me, and was very transparent about 6 of the chips having small nicks and marks on them.

I went ahead with the deal, and today the chips arrived packaged and protected well just like a veteran chipper. Turns out @johnsj12 is an old Chip Talk user just finding his way back into the hobby. Do not hesitate to do business at all with him, buy with confidence!

20210208_180005.jpg
20210208_180028.jpg
20210208_180051.jpg
20210208_180148.jpg
20210208_180808.jpg
20210208_180934.jpg

Thanks again for the extras @johnsj12 !

Oh, and with mail pRon this week, I'm only getting started...

Last edited:
Here’s a mailday for ya! Over the moon? Hell yeah! Thank you! @albatros63

View attachment 631476View attachment 631475
View attachment 631477
Damn, favorite tourney set right there.

Got these this morning. They’re boat chips of some description that paid a visit to @Gear before arriving here. Thanks to @The_dude for the greens and @Windwalker for the hundos.
View attachment 630131

And here they are with the rest of the gang
View attachment 630132
One more rack of Rio’s is on the way and that’ll be us done.
Wow....

Surprise mail days are the best days! Epic thanks to @DarkHelmet55 for hooking me up with sample sets of his cards mold chips (and bonus bonus chips) out of the kindness of his heart! Every time I put my hands on cards mold chips I am blown away again how nice they are.

View attachment 632029
Chips are great. Thanks for all your help with the design and files @Eloe2000

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom