The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (74 Viewers)

Got a small tourney Murphy's set successfully over the border from @Grimace. Thanks for the included samples/ extras, too. Love the Havana Room quarter.
20210209_114304.jpg
20210209_114141.jpg
20210209_114353.jpg
20210209_114455.jpg
20210209_114634.jpg
20210209_114700.jpg

Awesome mail day!
20210209_171112.jpg

When you recieve such awesome generosity for so many who do you pick first...

@BarrieJ3 I don't even know how to say thank you! I have no luck and still doesn't seem real to win such an amazing prize! @detroitdad custom Sunset heads up cash set, They are absolutely awesome!! Alsi all of the seasonal specialty chips I asked for and didn't charge me a dime! WTF bro I owe you somethin b io g time man!! Also these chip talk HS dice mold chips are pretty cool!
20210209_173010.jpg

It seems 1 - $5 chip didn't make it but I'm sure Bill and I can work that out down the road!

@JWC rodeos. Harrahs, hard rock IHC and Gold Feather $100s thank you so much... but these extras are just awesome!!
20210209_172552.jpg

Nevada club Key Chains! Thank you very much sir!! Even one for each of us!!

@AK Chip what a pleasant suprise, an out of the blue sample set of V1 Silver Tounged Devils! As their biggest fan I can't thank you enough!! They will be framed with some of the other pieces I have from @Quicksilver-75. Seriously Thank You very much.

And last but not least my buddy Mike @Nuhockey the dealer buttons made it and they are awesome!

Cool freaking mail day for sure!

Awesome mail day!
View attachment 632807
When you recieve such awesome generosity for so many who do you pick first...

@BarrieJ3 I don't even know how to say thank you! I have no luck and still doesn't seem real to win such an amazing prize! @detroitdad custom Sunset heads up cash set, They are absolutely awesome!! Alsi all of the seasonal specialty chips I asked for and didn't charge me a dime! WTF bro I owe you somethin b io g time man!! Also these chip talk HS dice mold chips are pretty cool!
View attachment 632811
It seems 1 - $5 chip didn't make it but I'm sure Bill and I can work that out down the road!

@JWC rodeos. Harrahs, hard rock IHC and Gold Feather $100s thank you so much... but these extras are just awesome!!
View attachment 632824
Nevada club Key Chains! Thank you very much sir!! Even one for each of us!!

@AK Chip what a pleasant suprise, an out of the blue sample set of V1 Silver Tounged Devils! As their biggest fan I can't thank you enough!! They will be framed with some of the other pieces I have from @Quicksilver-75. Seriously Thank You very much.

And last but not least my buddy Mike @Nuhockey the dealer buttons made it and they are awesome!

Cool freaking mail day for sure!
Star City $1. Let me know if you want any other denonminations!

After almost a year of waiting...
View attachment 633038

3 large boxes! Let’s open the first one

View attachment 633039

Horror... thankfully all the chips were not damaged

All my loots!

View attachment 633040View attachment 633041View attachment 633042
Glad your chips made it safely. Looks like some sub optimal packaging there. If your reshipper needs any tips there are some real pros around here. @ReallyGoodUsername @FordPickup92 @JK_Poker @kk405 are some whose handy work I have witnessed.

Told you they'd get here first! ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Not by much! The other big shipment is expected tomorrow! Probably won't have them until the weekend though. I'll likely have to pick them up at the post office when they open first thing Saturday morning before I have to go into work :vomit:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom